NBC Sports Edge Forums

Have a chance at trading for Hopkins. Other owner is looking for help at rb. (My team is listed below.)

I’d be trading Bell & Evans or McLaurin.

1. should I make the trade

2. Which would be better giving up Evans or McLaurin?

thanks in advance.

12 Team PPR w/ 6 points per TD pass.

QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB - Joe Mixon
RB/WR - James Robinson
WR - Davante Adams
WR - Mike Evans
TE - Darren Waller
D/ST - Patriots
K - Mason Crosby
Bench: Terry McLaurin, Le’Veon Bell, Michael Gallup, J.K. Dobbins, Jamison Crowder, T.J. Hockenson, Damien Harris

6 minutes ago, Heizz said:

I would probably keep the depth if I were you.

But if forced, I’d sell Bell/Evans.

Thanks for answering. If it helps I’m going to have to drop someone next week due to Wilson and Waller being on Byes. )It would most likely be Harris or Gallup.) not sure if this changes your opinion.

1 minute ago, AlexanderMaha said:

Bell/Terry for the best WR in fantasy is a great deal for me. Jets are trash and Washington just downgraded their QB. So good deal for me! Good luck and thanks for mine!

No problem. If he prefers Evans would you still make the trade?

I have Evans in one league and keep reading everywhere to sell high. But I just don’t see that. He’s been doing so well with Tom and Godwin hasn’t been healthy so I think he will continue to be a great WR. Is he as good as Hopkins? Heck no, so I guess it comes down to how well you think Bell can do with that rough offense! I would probably say no to Evans/Bell just based on RB depth scarcity as you noted in mine. But trust your gut and have fun :)

1 hour ago, AlexanderMaha said:

I have Evans in one league and keep reading everywhere to sell high. But I just don’t see that. He’s been doing so well with Tom and Godwin hasn’t been healthy so I think he will continue to be a great WR. Is he as good as Hopkins? Heck no, so I guess it comes down to how well you think Bell can do with that rough offense! I would probably say no to Evans/Bell just based on RB depth scarcity as you noted in mine. But trust your gut and have fun :)

Great thanks!

Thanks for mine!  I would do this trade for either Evans or McLaurin.....but I think I would give up Evans.  Can't seem to get healthy and really Tampa has not looked all that great.  When everyone is healthy he will have to contend with Godwin, Miller, and two Te's for targets.  Hopkins is worth the upgrade as he is a target hog when healthy

6 hours ago, AlexanderMaha said:

Bell/Terry for the best WR in fantasy is a great deal for me. Jets are trash and Washington just downgraded their QB. So good deal for me! Good luck and thanks for mine!

I agree with this, I’d be surprised if it was accepted, Bell has very little value right now