NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WDIS WR and Flex? WHIR 1000% guaranteed

jpark211

Who would you start as my WR2 and FLEX? My opponent this week has Lamar Jackson, Deandre Hopkins, Zeke and Kittle... so i probably need to catchup big time on points

0.5 PPR
QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Josh Jacobs, James Robinson
WR: DJ Moore, ???
TE: Jonnu Smith (if the game gets cancelled, I'll slot in Hayden Hurst)
FLEX: ???
K: Lutz
DEF: Tampa Bay

Bench Options:
Juju Smith Schuster vs. PHI // Robert Woods vs. WAS // Justin Jefferson vs. SEA // AJ Green vs. BAL
Joe Mixon vs. BAL // Darrell Henderson vs. WAS // Cam Akers vs. WAS // Damien Harris vs. DEN

I'd go Mixon and Jefferson.  I know MIxon has been disappointing, but he is just too talented to sit.  Seattle has the worst pass D in the league, but a high powered offense.  I think the VIkings will be airing it out to stay in it.  Thanks for mine!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Who would you start as my WR2 and FLEX? My opponent this week has Lamar Jackson, Deandre Hopkins, Zeke and Kittle... so i probably need to catchup big time on points

0.5 PPR

Bench Options:
Juju Smith Schuster vs. PHI // Robert Woods vs. WAS // Justin Jefferson vs. SEA // AJ Green vs. BAL
Joe Mixon vs. BAL // Darrell Henderson vs. WAS // Cam Akers vs. WAS // Damien Harris vs. DEN

I'd startem like this:

QB Dak

RB1 Jacobs RB2 Robinson

WR1 JuJu WR2 Moore

flex Mixon

TE Hurst 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

0.5 PPR

Bench Options:

Although I would say Juju, I am very concerned about his knee. Coming off a bye he did not participate in practice, major red flag to me. You cant afford any duds vs this opponent so i steer clear of Juju who may not be at full effectiveness. Considering how great your other options are i look there.

Jefferson vs Sea (most ppg to WR) is my WR2

Mixon is my flex play despite the Balt matchup.

Help here?

Edited by StevieStats
  • Like 1

I would have to go with JUJU and JJ.. coming from a bengals fan in cincy , mixon is game script dependent right now we are going to air the ball out against baltimore since i expect us to be down early and often so mixon may have some checkdowns but im thinking a line around 14 rushes for 60 yards , 3 catches for 20 yards and no touchdowns .. if you need the upside go JJ AND JUJU . 

• Like 1