NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade help! Whir

Hey everyone, I’ve been offered Jonathan Taylor for either Keenan Allen or DJ Chark. Half PPR. 

Currently I have Aaron Jones on a bye, Josh Kelley, Kenyan/Chase, and Akers. My wideouts are the two above plus, Justin Jefferson, Edelman, and DJ Moore. 

This seems like a reasonably fair trade, but wondering should I stand pat and hang on to either WR since the others are a rookie and two that have been up and down. Thoughts and post links :)

51 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

Hey everyone, I’ve been offered Jonathan Taylor for either Keenan Allen or DJ Chark. Half PPR. 

Currently I have Aaron Jones on a bye, Josh Kelley, Kenyan/Chase, and Akers. My wideouts are the two above plus, Justin Jefferson, Edelman, and DJ Moore. 

This seems like a reasonably fair trade, but wondering should I stand pat and hang on to either WR since the others are a rookie and two that have been up and down. Thoughts and post links :)

Slam dunk, deal Chark. Your RB corp needs Taylor! Plenty set at WR without Chark.

Thanks for helping with mine!

• Thanks 1

I would actually look to move Keenan before Chark. It really depends on if you think Lynn will go back to Tyrod Taylor at QB. If so, I'm pretty low on Keenan ROS. Keenan is literally at a high right now with Herbert, saw that he had something like 45% of the target share. This seems unsustainable and I 100% do not trust Tyrod to be a competent QB at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlexanderMaha said:

I would see if they would take Moore & Akers, so you could keep both Chark & K Allen? If not, probably deal Chark, as JT has  nice schedule going forward. GL!

• Thanks 1