NBC Sports EDGE Forums

PPR Trade Kupp/Schultz for Thomas/J Smith (WHIR)

abieleck

In a PPR would you do this trade?  I am sitting at 4-0 and the other team is 1-3 with some question marks on his roster.  

I give: Kupp and Dalton Schultz

I get: Michael Thomas and Jonnu Smith

I wouldn't be surprised in Thomas doesn't play (or is limited) until week 6 after the bye.  Who knows if Jonnu and the Titans play this week against the Bills with everything going on. I would be playing the long game while the other team would have two startable players this week.  I also have Andrews and Higbee to fill in at TE.  Godwin is out leaving me thin, so I would likely drop Mattison or Higbee to pick up Tim Patrick, Scotty Miller, or Aiyuk. Here is my roster:

QB: Prescott and Newton

RB: Elliott, Carson, Pollard, Swift, Mattison

WR: Godwin (out), Kupp, J. Jefferson

TE: Andrews, Schultz, Higbee

Edited by abieleck

14 minutes ago, abieleck said:

In a PPR would you do this trade?  I am sitting at 4-0 and the other team is 1-3 with some question marks on his roster.  

I wouldn't be surprised in Thomas doesn't play (or is limited) until week 6 after the bye.  Who knows if Jonnu and the Titans play this week against the Bills with everything going on. I would be playing the long game while the other team would have two startable players this week.  I also have Andrews and Higbee to fill in at TE.  Godwin is out leaving me thin, so I would likely drop Mattison or Higbee to pick up Tim Patrick, Scotty Miller, or Aiyuk. Here is my roster:

I like this offer for you. Easily getting the best player, plus a solid TE in Jonnu, who is past his bye week. I like Schultz, but give me MT all day. Would probably pick up Miller, if you can do that for tonight. Thanks for mine!

I agree with the rest and would do this trade, but I don't think the other owner will accept it as it (I wouldn't lol).  You could pare the deal down to just Kupp/Schultz for Thomas and see if that sticks. You've got a plethora of TEs you don't really need.  Thanks for mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abieleck said:

I'd much, much rather have the Thomas/Jonnu side of things. This is an excellent buy low for you on Thomas.