NBC Sports Edge Forums

WHIR: Should I start Scotty Miller or Damien Harris? (Full PPR)

Mike Evans is questionable, while Miller is more likely to play. That might be the deciding factor between these two for me. 

Harris looked good, but will likely get you zero receptions again. So without big yards or a TD, he’s going to be underwhelming. Scotty Miller seems like a safer bet without Mike Evans in PPR. 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Blasto95 said:

Mike Evans is questionable, while Miller is more likely to play. That might be the deciding factor between these two for me. 

Harris looked good, but will likely get you zero receptions again. So without big yards or a TD, he’s going to be underwhelming. Scotty Miller seems like a safer bet without Mike Evans in PPR. 

^^^
This

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help!

I think the fact that it's PPR just tips it for Miller. I'd probably take Harris in the other formats though, and it's close. Neither matchup is particularly good - I think somebody said the Bears have only given up one TD to WRs this year, although I haven't checked that stat out.

It's not a bad choice to have, I think both will be solid. Miller in PPR for me though.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for mine!  Yep, I'm going Miller in a PPR for sure.  Harris looked good, but a lot of that production came from one big run.  Without Newton I doubt they move the ball all that well and I kinda expect a low scoring game with a lot of punts.  Miller for me

• Thanks 1

I think it has to be Miller. Harris is the better start but the other option is taking a potential 0 if Pats dont play.

Does your waiver wire have Tenn/Buff or LA/NO options as a potential pivot? If so, I may opt for that and roll the dice depending on whats there. Thanks again for the help 

• Thanks 1