• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You forgot CeeDee Lamb...and ..I dont even know who Gabriel Davis is  

Did u just rank gabriel davis above ceedee and jeudy

Long term don't sleep on Pittman. He's going to be Indy's WR1  

Posted Images

My ranking at the moment, as far as who I want for the rest of the season, would be:

1. Jefferson- over 100 yards in 2 games since they moved him to a starter on the outside.

2. Higgins- Cincy has been, and probably will continue, throwing the ball.  A lot.  Burrow has looked good, and AJ Green has looked shot.  Boyd is the main man here, but I could see Tee becoming clear second banana quickly.

3. Aiyuk- I think San Fran will manufacture touches for him, though consistency could be an issue.  We might see the 49ers at full strength for the first time this weekend, with Deborah and Kittle back for sure, and most likely Mostert, but we won't know until we see them out there with Jimmy G.

4. Ruggs- he'd be higher if he didn't have a hamstring issue along with his twisted knee.  Looked promising in that first half we saw him healthy.  If he gets back to 100%, I'd slot him just behind Jefferson because Carr doesn't air it out so much.

5. Gabriel Davis- has looked real good with the ball, but he's stuck behind Diggs and Brown.  Must have if one of them goes down for an extended time.

Who else?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

My ranking at the moment, as far as who I want for the rest of the season, would be:

1. Jefferson- over 100 yards in 2 games since they moved him to a starter on the outside.

2. Higgins- Cincy has been, and probably will continue, throwing the ball.  A lot.  Burrow has looked good, and AJ Green has looked shot.  Boyd is the main man here, but I could see Tee becoming clear second banana quickly.

3. Aiyuk- I think San Fran will manufacture touches for him, though consistency could be an issue.  We might see the 49ers at full strength for the first time this weekend, with Deborah and Kittle back for sure, and most likely Mostert, but we won't know until we see them out there with Jimmy G.

4. Ruggs- he'd be higher if he didn't have a hamstring issue along with his twisted knee.  Looked promising in that first half we saw him healthy.  If he gets back to 100%, I'd slot him just behind Jefferson because Carr doesn't air it out so much.

5. Gabriel Davis- has looked real good with the ball, but he's stuck behind Diggs and Brown.  Must have if one of them goes down for an extended time.

Who else?

Shanault could have a big year, I rate him about Aiyuk because of his versatility to run after the catch but I like this list! Tons of talent for WRs going forward 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Who else?

You forgot CeeDee Lamb...and ..I dont even know who Gabriel Davis is

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

Shanault could have a big year, I rate him about Aiyuk because of his versatility to run after the catch but I like this list! Tons of talent for WRs going forward 

Good call. Forgot Shenault.  Yea, he belongs in top 5.  He's already probably the highest floor option. Can't wait for him to break out.

Just now, SadFaceHappy said:

Yep, forgot Judy too.  Thoughts?

Jeudy is good, I like him a lot going forward but the top 3 of your list excite me more. Jeudy isnt getting any crazy amounts of targets, and that offense is so up in the air that I think it limits his ceiling, he is a good route runner, but the team he is on he will never be that guy imo

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Who else?

Deborah 😄

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Aiyuk is a YAC monster, did you somehow miss this:

image.jpeg.ad74809b6b32d9708913fc20892b623b.jpeg

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Yep, forgot Judy too.  Thoughts?

Jeudy is an excellent route runner who's a threat to score every time he has the ball in his hands, he's a true playmaker. I personally think that he and Shenault are going to be the best two wide outs out of this class. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Wyzzil said:

Jeudy is an excellent route runner who's a threat to score every time he has the ball in his hands, he's a true playmaker. I personally think that he and Shenault are going to be the best two wide outs out of this class. 

I have Shenault way down the list for this class, maybe not even top 10. Shows how deep and talented they are as a whole.

2 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

I have Shenault way down the list for this class, maybe not even top 10. Shows how deep and talented they are as a whole.

Yeah definitely! They're all so good right out of the gate, all it can take is one blow up week and the lists become all scrambled haha. For Shenault they've been expanding the playbook more and more for him. I really think he's just on the cusp of having a crazy game. Could've had two touchdowns last game, just came up short each time. 

Only two I can comment on is Jefferson and Lamb as they are the two I own and am actively following in any depth.

I think Jefferson will have a better total statline when this season is over - he's seeming to turn a corner and really turn it on quickly. Took the first two games for MIN to put him #2 on the depth chart - and I don't see him ever looking back. But I'm not sure if he can be a true #1 receiver - big difference in the corners he faces versus Thielen. His separation and run after the catch skills are just sick.

That being said, I think Lamb has a better long-term outlook. I think he was caught off guard out there, maybe the speed of the game, and the talent level of opposing corners was all a bit more than he was expecting. Sometimes he looks like he's swimming a little in his head. But I'm also confident the game will slow down for him, and when it does - I expect him to overtake Cooper as the true alpha in that offense. He's a long-term stud in the making.

all these promising rooks already mentioned,  and Ruggs/Raegor/Edwards/Pittman all on ice with injuries thru the first qtr season, not really getting a chance to show out yet. 

deep, shmeep  ... hell, it's the Mariana Trench of WR classes 

1 hour ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Who else?

Ceedee should be near the top.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Who else?

No lamb or Jeudy or claypool but having Gabriel Davis on here makes this list pretty comical 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

No lamb or Jeudy or claypool but having Gabriel Davis on here makes this list pretty comical 

It happens, the man made a list ... 

And just forgot to check it twice. 

• Thanks 1