Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

On 10/9/2020 at 6:10 AM, thebadferret said:

both haven't shown much and are currently hurt, aren't they? So dynasty wise they should be on everybodys radar, but currently they haven't done much.

 

I guess I'm confused. Are we talking about dynasty value or 1 year value? If it's dynasty, does 4 games really change the projections of these rookie WRs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You forgot CeeDee Lamb...and ..I dont even know who Gabriel Davis is  

Did u just rank gabriel davis above ceedee and jeudy

Long term don't sleep on Pittman. He's going to be Indy's WR1  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, corey_rideout said:

 

I guess I'm confused. Are we talking about dynasty value or 1 year value? If it's dynasty, does 4 games really change the projections of these rookie WRs?

For some of them it can though, seeing immediate success and roles in the offence. 
Lamb has passed Gallup as the #2, Higgins has passed AJ green. Shenault values increased because you see them creatively involving him in the offence. Guys lose value too like Van Jefferson (more cause of contracts than play. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tristan0823 said:

For some of them it can though, seeing immediate success and roles in the offence. 
Lamb has passed Gallup as the #2, Higgins has passed AJ green. Shenault values increased because you see them creatively involving him in the offence. Guys lose value too like Van Jefferson (more cause of contracts than play. 

 

Guys like Higgins and Lamb have increased their stock no doubt. But has Pittman/Mims/Edwards hurt their stock because they have been hurt? I own multiple stocks in these 3 in my dynasty leagues and no way am I trading any of these guys for Gabe Davis for example.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, corey_rideout said:

 

I guess I'm confused. Are we talking about dynasty value or 1 year value? If it's dynasty, does 4 games really change the projections of these rookie WRs?

 

Since the title doesn’t mention dynasty at all i tackled it like a „right now-ranking. Just wanted to throw in that - of corse - for dynasty leagues you mustn’t disregard the injured players.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, corey_rideout said:

 

Guys like Higgins and Lamb have increased their stock no doubt. But has Pittman/Mims/Edwards hurt their stock because they have been hurt? I own multiple stocks in these 3 in my dynasty leagues and no way am I trading any of these guys for Gabe Davis for example.


Right I assumed the rankings weren’t completely for dynasty but for this year. So as he mentioned in other comments guys like Mims he didn’t include because there’s been no production. 
Injury isn’t going to lower guys stock completely but it can hurt it. Mims didn’t get a proper offseason and has missed games if he ends up losing the season that hurts his development. 
 

So while I’m not trading those players for Davis, it doesn’t mean Davis didn’t close the gap either. John Brown can be gone next year and they save money with using Davis. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

 

Since the title doesn’t mention dynasty at all i tackled it like a „right now-ranking. Just wanted to throw in that - of corse - for dynasty leagues you mustn’t disregard the injured players.

 

All good. Aside from a couple money leagues I'm locked into dynasty mode. I play in three 16 team dynasties and none of the names mentioned are available in any league. 

 

I just don't think my rankings have changed much based on 4 games. Tee Higgins is probably the lone exception to moving up. I'm high on guys like Pittman and Edwards and refuse to drop them in rankings due to injuries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, corey_rideout said:

 

All good. Aside from a couple money leagues I'm locked into dynasty mode. I play in three 16 team dynasties and none of the names mentioned are available in any league. 

 

I just don't think my rankings have changed much based on 4 games. Tee Higgins is probably the lone exception to moving up. I'm high on guys like Pittman and Edwards and refuse to drop them in rankings due to injuries.

 

main league is 16team dynasty too and no one mentioned here is available...Joe Reed and Isaiah Wright are the only ones I can currently think of that are free agents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Tee Higgins about to leap frog the other rookie WRs. Higgins and Burrow connection gonna be gold for years 

I definitely like Higgins from a fantasy perspective this year, but a few of the guys on this list have considerably more dynasty appeal IMO. Higgins looks like he's running in slow motion out there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 8:42 PM, El_Chingon said:

Not really at all meant to be a knock on Shenault, rather as I said in my post, this is just a ridiculously deep and talented WR class. 

Guys I have in the 1st tier above Shenault (dynasty, in no particular order):

  • Jefferson
  • Jeudy
  • Lamb

2nd tier of rookie receivers, no particular order:

  • Higgins
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • Aiyuk
  • Mims
  • Edwards
  • Pittman
  • Claypool

^^Lots of these guys haven't had a chance to prove themselves due to injury, lack of reps due to covid, etc. which is why I have them lumped together in a tier because way too early to judge after 4 games with no preseason or training camp to acclimate.

I think Pittman has the potential to be a top five in this class. It may not show this season though.

Edited by Spyplane
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

1. Chase Claypool

2. Lamb

3. Jefferson 

4. Higgins 

5. Jeudy 

6. Ruggs

7. Sheanult

8. Aiyuk 

9. Pittman

10. Reagor

Aiyuk top 6, but rest is good

Edited by Rozr1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...