• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP Vaughn Hype Train 10-8-2020 to 10-8-2020

Posted Images

Bears 31

Bucs 28

Never has a coach been as desperate as Nagy is right now. This is his super bowl. Prime time game, second week with his guy at QB. There's no excuse left if his offense puts up a dud tonight. He's coaching for whatever shot he has left to save his reputation.

• Like 2

Watched this pregame on Fox for the past 40 minutes so you didn't have to.  Nothing useful.  I didn't know Frank Caliendo was even still around. Not amusing at all unless he is doing a coach impersonation or Madden.  Dude is lucky to have a career.  Strahan babbling through a Pulp Fiction reference they he could barely remember the movie.  Everyone stating the obvious and no insight.

• Haha 1
Just now, Sternes said:

Watched this pregame on Fox for the past 40 minutes so you didn't have to.  Nothing useful.  I didn't know Frank Caliendo was even still around. Not amusing at all unless he is doing a coach impersonation or Madden.  Dude is lucky to have a career.  Strahan babbling through a Pulp Fiction reference they he could barely remember the movie.  Everyone stating the obvious and no insight.

Welcome to FOX football

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Welcome to FOX football

I don't think they even mentioned Evans injury directly.  Talked about Gronk quite a bit though. Tom Brady's tan.  Very important stuff.

• Haha 1