NBC Sports Edge Forums

Is this too much running back depth?

13 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

I have Henry, mostert, Gibson, zack moss, and Kelley in a 2rb 12 man league. Does this feel like a good enough amount of depth or is it overkill and I should be trying to move one or more of these players. 

Looks about average...

49 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

I have Henry, mostert, Gibson, zack moss, and Kelley in a 2rb 12 man league. Does this feel like a good enough amount of depth or is it overkill and I should be trying to move one or more of these players. 

I usually have no less than 5 or 6 RB’s at all times. 

• Like 1

I think you could stand to move one or two, but that's part of why you stash this many decent RB's in the first place.  RB is usually a pretty tough spot to find quality replacements at in the middle of the season.  Look for someone who's hurting at the position and start making offers.

Just now, Beer Snob said:

I think you could stand to move one or two, but that's part of why you stash this many decent RB's in the first place.  RB is usually a pretty tough spot to find quality replacements at in the middle of the season.  Look for someone who's hurting at the position and start making offers.

Yup, and we're not even into the big bye weeks yet. Also COVID. Totally fine to have this many RBs ROS - I mean, you've already missed Henry, Mostert and Moss for a game or two each. Frankly it's slightly weird to ask the question 😉. I mean shop them around of course, but right now you're probably not going to get value for Henry (COVID), Mostert (injury), Moss (injury) or Kelley (been poor) unless the Ekeler owner is desperate. Plus I wouldn't trade Gibson unless they're giving you the moon. Wait a week at the very least. 

Look at the waiver wire to gauge what you should be storing on your bench. Most ww have plenty of streaming QB's, WR and TE that you can use in a pinch. Thus one holds the dearest position which in most cases in RB.