NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade for MT & Ekeler....whir

10 tm, ppr. Qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex(w,r,t), te, def,k Following team is 0-4(injuries): Rb: Ekeler, JT, Conner, Gibson, Harris, Johnson-CLE

Wr: MT, Fuller, Diontae, Gallup, Jeudy, AJB

Me: Cook, Mixon, J-Rob, Monty, MG3, Lindsay, Kelley, Mattison 

Wr: A-Rob, Chark, Golladay, Edelman 

Thoughts on sending this offer:

Give Mixon & Golladay 

Get MT & Ekeler 

Still think Mixon is solid ros, but does getting MT & Ekeler improve my team?

I’ve heard just on a few radio shows that the severity of Ekeler’s injury could push well into the year... people here in the threads are pretty on top of released info, but I just thought I’d share.

I like the push for MT, it’s the Ekeler one that is dicey for me. Hoping the injury doesn’t end up derailing the rest of his season

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, csv2209 said:

I’ve heard just on a few radio shows that the severity of Ekeler’s injury could push well into the year... people here in the threads are pretty on top of released info, but I just thought I’d share.

I like the push for MT, it’s the Ekeler one that is dicey for me. Hoping the injury doesn’t end up derailing the rest of his season

I have Kelley, so if Ekeler's injury does go rest of season, do you think they lean on Kelley? If so, may try it, if not, may look at other trades. Also, which QB for this week:

Ben vs PHI, Herbert at NO, or Teddy at ATL? I am actually leaning Herbert, as I have Ben going in 1 league. 

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

I have Kelley, so if Ekeler's injury does go rest of season, do you think they lean on Kelley? If so, may try it, if not, may look at other trades. Also, which QB for this week:

Ben vs PHI, Herbert at NO, or Teddy at ATL? I am actually leaning Herbert, as I have Ben going in 1 league. 

It’s tough to say with Kelley at the moment, largely because Jackson is now back and Kelley has had a case of fumblitus. I do like his skill and talent for sure though!

For QBs, Herbert could be a good play, all depending on if you’re looking for boom or consistency. I would say overall that is a good group to pick from. Teddy for consistency, BB could be a good play as their D is going to shut down that PHI O a lot, and Herbert will be doing lots of throwing, but I think NO could give him some fits 

• Thanks 1

If you think Ekeler is going to come back alright later this season and you have a good record now, it’s not a bad deal. MT is the soul of that team next to Kamara. I would be hesitant to make that deal if my record wasn’t at least 3-1 though.

As far as QB, I would go Bridgewater > Herbert > Ben

• Thanks 1