NBC Sports Edge Forums

2021 Keeper/Dynasty Targets

6 hours ago, 33legend said:

Where would you guys rate Deebo in dynasty?

Do you like him better than Chark, Boyd, or Jeudy?

No. Chark will be getting a new QB. Boyd is in the most pass heaviest offense in the league and Jeudy is the superior talent (in a great 'on paper' offense).

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gibson easy 

Most of the examples, in this thread, should already be on Dynasty teams unless you have very small benches. 

Darnell Mooney  Anthony McFarland  Gabriel Davis  Andy Isabella  DeeJay Dallas

On 11/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, hard1 said:

How we feel about La'Mical Perine? Besides gase of course.

His pass protection is shaky, but could get better with a real preseason/camp. Mims and Mekhi Becton look good...Becton is really good actually.  Assuming the Jets continue building the OL and draft Trevor Lawrence they might have a decent offense next year.  There are so many positions to fill, Perine could end up with a role by default.

• Like 3

Anyone have any thoughts on Adam Trautman? Day 2 pick of the Saints this year.  Jared Cook could be gone after the year.  Guy comes from a small school, but the Saints traded up to get him so I'd think they have some hopes for him. 

Anything to see here?  

I just grabbed him as a stash through the off-season because TE is such a disaster.

14 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Anyone have any thoughts on Adam Trautman? Day 2 pick of the Saints this year.  Jared Cook could be gone after the year.  Guy comes from a small school, but the Saints traded up to get him so I'd think they have some hopes for him. 

Anything to see here?  

I just grabbed him as a stash through the off-season because TE is such a disaster.

Depends who the QB is once Brees retires but if you can get him very cheap now then do it. I actually think he will be a good TE either way.... 

On 11/30/2020 at 10:48 AM, johnnyboy8102 said:

Has anyone sent any offers to a disappointed CEH owner? What do you think he is worth right now? 

Nothing. I dont like his future with that chiefs O. 

36 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Anything to see here?  

He has really impressed the staff down there. Cook is a FA and very likely gone as Saints have a lot of cap considerations to manage.

Matt Waldman has had some very glowing reviews of Trautman on his Twitter feed recently.

7 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Depends who the QB is once Brees retires but if you can get him very cheap now then do it. I actually think he will be a good TE either way.... 

Yea, I mean in most leagues I have to imagine he is free right now.  If Cook retires and he gets the starting roll that has to increase his value from where it currently is regardless right? 

1 hour ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Keeping along the TE talk.  Any love for Donald Parham Jr in San Diego Los Angeles? Henry is a FA after the year and I'm pretty sure Keenan Allen is too.  Not sure if they will be bale to keep both of them with the cap shrinking.  

Yeah that is a good under-the-radar guy. He is gigantic, looks like an ok athlete for a man of that stature. HH is prob gone with a new regime likely coming in. I think Allen is under contract tho, but not positive? Another stash type TE (in deeper leagues) that could open as a starter next year is Firkser in TEN.

1 hour ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Keeping along the TE talk.  Any love for Donald Parham Jr in San Diego Los Angeles? Henry is a FA after the year and I'm pretty sure Keenan Allen is too.  Not sure if they will be bale to keep both of them with the cap shrinking.  

Allen signed an $80M extension with the Chargers. He's the man there.

3 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

In both my Dynasty leagues he's taken. Which is a pity, because he definitely has promise.

Drafted him in my main league because you told me so, lol :D 

Some players I'm trying to aquire:

Cole Kmet looks really nice in Chicago

Robert Tonyan looks reaaaaally nice in GB (has WR eligibility on Sleeper, too)

Harrison Bryant as a longer project could turn out great when Njoku is gone and Hoopers contract is in a later year

Collin Johnson from the Jaguars could emerge as the real #2 and field stretcher behind Chark when they draft a QB (Shenaul seems to me more like a gadget player)

Quintez Cephus is currently the only WR on the Lions who has a contract next year.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hookedonbaseball9 said:

How do you feel about Will Fuller for a 5th round pick next year? 

If you're paying the 5th rounder, I would take Will Fuller all day.
He's a Free Agent next year and I think the Packers are going to make a move for him.

AJ Dillon is someone i'm stashing, no way green bay brings back both aaron jones and williams...and with jones getting a new agent and how he's literally sharing touches with williams...it seems like both green bay and jones are moving on. 

Edited by TroutFister

I'd add Swift and Penny to this list, Swift MAY have been dropped in the past few weeks he was out

Swift - Fully transitioning into the workhorse role.  Downside is who knows what the new staff does with him

Penny - Pick him up now to stash.  IF the Seahawks do not resign Carson, they have 1st round draft capital in Penny and I see him being the main guy next year, unless Dallas or another signing is better.  He was explosive last year the few weeks leading up to his ACL.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

What round does Dobbins gets drafted next year?

Impossible to answer right now. If Ingram and Edwards are both gone (and they don't bring anyone else in), then he could shoot way up. If they resign Edwards, it caps his upside a little. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to 2021 Keeper/Dynasty Targets