NBC Sports Edge Forums

10-11-2020 Giants @ Cowboys

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

Andy Dalton is a competent starter who was, for an overwhelming majority of his career, AJ Green's caddy.

I don't think the Cowboys skills players starters are going to totally crater, but this is obviously a step down.  Given all of the offensive line issues, I'd be looking to sell guys like Lamb and Cooper.

Everyone knows that though so the value is lowered. That defense is still trash so Dalton is gonna have to throw it. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best part of this game.

Dissolve the NFC East.  This division is pointless.

Jameis..lol

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

yes and Winston is a back up.

You have to base Dalton vs Jameis off of the past. You cant use 2020 to determine who is actually better

They are about equal I guess. Dalton has an average of a 49 QBR rating his last 4 years as starter. Jameis is at even 60 over the last 4 years.

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

Everyone knows that though so the value is lowered. That defense is still trash so Dalton is gonna have to throw it. 

Maybe so.  Maybe you can get someone who thinks he's going to turn Cooper in his next AJ Green.  You never know what people are thinking til you ask.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

This is why you holdout boys, dak should have signed that contract.

I don’t have it in me to have contract sympathy for a guy who’s made more money by age 27 than I will in my entire lifetime. You know what you’re getting into when you play this game

• Like 1
Just now, cdd10 said:

They are about equal I guess. Dalton has an average of a 49 QBR rating his last 4 years as starter. Jameis is at even 60 over the last 4 years.

qbr is a stupid stat, and Dalton was working with some of the worst o-lines in the league, with an Aj Green that started to deteriorate

• Haha 1

I will say that I have a habit of continuing to mock draft well after the season begins because I enjoy it and it gives me a sense of how others value players and CeeDee has really been flying off the board. People love him. I've seen him go 3rd-5th round a lot. If you can get good value on him I'd do it. I personally have no Cooper but Gallup/Lamb both in nearly all of my leagues.

• Like 1
Just now, lvsaint429 said:

I don’t have it in me to have contract sympathy for a guy who’s made more money by age 27 than I will in my entire lifetime. You know what you’re getting into when you play this game

Not disagreeing with you, but I will say he was not smart about his finances, should have made his deal, greedy imo when he was never worth any more than what he was offered

• Like 1
Just now, FalconIllusion said:

We can’t say Tua is anything, as we haven’t seen him play against NFL talent at all. He could be a gem, or he could be a bust. All of these guys in the NFL have a ton of talent or they wouldn’t have jobs. Just my opinion. 

If the hip injury hasn't totally eroded his skills, I'd be hard pressed not to imagine that Tua's going to be pretty good.

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

If the hip injury hasn't totally eroded his skills, I'd be hard pressed not to imagine that Tua's going to be pretty good.

I'd tend to agree with this as Tua should be good but i've also been shocked by some other great prospects that haven't made it as an NFL quarterback. I agree though.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I'd tend to agree with this as Tua should be good but i've also been shocked by some other great prospects that haven't made it as an NFL quarterback. I agree though.

Oh for sure, anyone can surprise you (how Reggie Bush never became a feature back I'll never understand) but I mean if you had to lay odds...

17 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

But Jameis has been half blind his whole career.

Got laser surgery last spring. 

He gonna surprise yall.