NBC Sports Edge Forums

Travis Fulgham 2020 Outlook

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is about all you need. He's a stud. If this coaching staff is not as dumb as a brick, this guy is their #1 WR, cut jeffrey, cut Jackson. They are wastes of time.    

I still think Reagor will be the #1 WR when he returns, goedert also coming back at some point.... I think it's his best game of the season but hey if you're in a deep league you could do worse. Should see plenty of actions the next two weeks for sure

• Like 2
3 hours ago, stay_woke said:

I still think Reagor will be the #1 WR when he returns, goedert also coming back at some point.... I think it's his best game of the season but hey if you're in a deep league you could do worse. Should see plenty of actions the next two weeks for sure

Reagor is too small to be the #1. Wentz is best throwing to big guys.

Fulgham has already shown that he is better than wasted draft pick JJ Alphabetsoup and Hightower.

Edited by FavreCo
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Reagor is too small to be the #1. Wentz is best throwing to big guys.

Fulgham has already shown that he is better than wasted draft pick JJ Alphabetsoup and Hightower.

AB, Steve Smith, Golden Tate, Desean Jackson, TY Hilton, Julian Edelman.... All too small to be the #1? It's pretty dumb to write a guy off because of his height

• Like 2

This guy is a bonafide #1 pick up and breakout.   Lets face it, the Eagles Receivers were nothing special and now we see what the team was missing.   Wentz showed real connection with him and I do not see that changing when any of the receivers get back.

I am spending and hoping to get him.

How often can you get a #1 reciever on waivers?  BUY BUY BUY

• Like 2
4 hours ago, stay_woke said:

They play Baltimore next week, so the action could be offset by a tough matchup.

39 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Yeah, I watched the game and was thoroughly impressed with some of grabs he came down with.

I don't think a Reagor return really effects anything that drastically. The Eagles are completely barren of WRs.

Almost impossible to guess how the Eagles WR situation will pan out but if I had to guess Reagor more impacts Hightower's snaps than Fulgham in a vacuum.  Jeffery would probably impact Fulgham more but who knows when that happens/if he still has anything in the tank at this point.  

Goedert and Jackson+Reagor eventually returning really muddies the water though as I think in an ideal world they would love to play a lot of 12 personnel with 2 speed receivers.  

He's interesting enough. Not gonna spend much to get him though. Week 6 is a matchup against the Ravens. Not necessarily a death sentence, but they've given up 2 TDs all year to QBs not named Mahomes. And by week 7 it sounds like Jeffrey, Jackson, or both should be back, if they're not back week 6. I'll put a bid in for him though, beggars (AKA people who played the likes of Hunter Renfrow this week) can't be choosers.

15 hours ago, stay_woke said:

AB, Steve Smith, Golden Tate, Desean Jackson, TY Hilton, Julian Edelman.... All too small to be the #1? It's pretty dumb to write a guy off because of his height

I'm not saying he's no good and I'm not writing him off. I'm saying Wentz will prefer a bigger WR as his #1 and Reagor will be a #2. Wentz is not exactly accurate. Smaller you are the more accurate the QB must be. On that deep throw where Fulgham skies to get it, Reagor just watches it sail over his head.

AB, Edelman, TY , those guys had accurate QBs. Ben, Brady, Manning. Steve Smith was definitely an animal. Jackson was good as well. 

As far as little guys, I can name a lot more small WRs that were early RD failures than ones that were solid #1 guys.

5-10, 5-11 guys:

John Ross #9, Corey Coleman #15,  P. Dorsett #29, Brandin Cooks #20 on his 50th team already. Cant' be that good., Tavon Austin #8, Kendall Wright #20, Broyles, 2nd Rd., Titus Young 2nd Rd, Dexter McCluster 2nd Rd.

That's a lot of failure in the last 8 years and not one true #1 WR. 

1 hour ago, FavreCo said:

I'm not saying he's no good and I'm not writing him off. I'm saying Wentz will prefer a bigger WR as his #1 and Reagor will be a #2. Wentz is not exactly accurate. Smaller you are the more accurate the QB must be. On that deep throw where Fulgham skies to get it, Reagor just watches it sail over his head.

AB, Edelman, TY , those guys had accurate QBs. Ben, Brady, Manning. Steve Smith was definitely an animal. Jackson was good as well. 

As far as little guys, I can name a lot more small WRs that were early RD failures than ones that were solid #1 guys.

5-10, 5-11 guys:

John Ross #9, Corey Coleman #15,  P. Dorsett #29, Brandin Cooks #20 on his 50th team already. Cant' be that good., Tavon Austin #8, Kendall Wright #20, Broyles, 2nd Rd., Titus Young 2nd Rd, Dexter McCluster 2nd Rd.

That's a lot of failure in the last 8 years and not one true #1 WR. 

You're forgetting OBJ (who btw is the exact same height and weight as Reagor). And you could easily do the same for big wide receivers that were busts. Saying Wentz prefers big receivers is a much more valid argument than saying height + weight = no chance of being a #1

"If one of my Q's can't go, for sure taking him for this week.  No Reagor, Jackson, Goedert, etc"

This was a post from the Greg Ward thread.  Sounds similar.. Not sure I can spend a high WW priority on him.

This dude looks legit and has a very real chance to become the Eagles best WR ROS. D-Jax and Jeffrey look toast and could be in and out of the lineup just like they've been these past couple of years. Even if they're healthy Fulgham has more juice. He's big and athletic and was out there getting peppered with contested catch targets. Seems like a WR that Wentz will gel nicely with as he's a bit of a gunslinger. 

• Like 1