NBC Sports Edge Forums

Travis Fulgham 2020 Outlook

11 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I can't think of any redraft 10-teamer format in which Fulgham should currently be owned.  The 12x12 with huge benches is of course a format in which he should be kept.   That's essentially the equivalent of a 14- or 16-teamer.  Those deep leagues are beasts of their own.

Maybe. Just checked one of those 10 team redrafters and the top WRs available include John Brown, Landry, Marquise Brown, Reagor, Watkins, Gallup, Shenault, AJG and Tim Patrick. Lazard was in there down the list a bit too. A different league had the same names, but also included Crowder and J.Meyer. 

I understand the argument for dropping, but I don’t see how anyone can say those are clearly better options. They may be more preferred, especially if he has burned you the last 2 weeks after weeks of starting level production, but those other alternatives all have their warts and are likely to be churned out next week also.  

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is about all you need. He's a stud. If this coaching staff is not as dumb as a brick, this guy is their #1 WR, cut jeffrey, cut Jackson. They are wastes of time.    

Pederson said he has to be able to get snaps for both players.

“I think Travis is still a part of the offense and he knows he’s gotta continue to work hard each week and play well,” Pederson said. “Alshon is improving and getting healthier. We gotta be able to use both of those guys, they’re big targets for Carson, we gotta continue to work.”

You 'think'? JFC. Pederson is a COMPLETE idiot. Belicheck has got to be wondering how Frank Reich was able to beat him with this jackwad in his way.

Jeffrey needs zero snaps. He's done after this year. He's actually done already as are you Pederson. You completely suck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not dropping him. He certainly is talented, from what I saw. Then again, the best WRs in my league are Anthony Miller, Golden Tate, Jakeem Grant, Tre'Quan Smith. Can only hope he restores his value next week and is playable, if needed, by the fantasy playoffs. He did start getting more looks in the 4th quarter. I'm surprised there weren't 3-4 targets, but Yahoo only lists him as having 2.

He nearly saved everyone who started him when Carson threw a 50 yard pass with under 2 minutes to go. He had the ball in his hands but a Seattle defender knocked it out, which then dropped to Richard Rodgers who caught the ball near the ground for the TD.

Edited by PhilaFanBoy
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

Is there any chance they start looking to him again?  I mean his playoff schedule is money.

Maybe, but does it matter? You can start Sanders and Goedert and maybe Ertz depending on what he looks like when he comes back. That's basically it.

• Thanks 1

I’ll come back and take my licks as I was one saying it wasn’t time to drop yet (league dependent) and I as holding another week. Well, I was wrong. Will be dropping except maybe in deeper 12 teamers. Watching the game, that team is a mess. 

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
4 hours ago, MingusDew said:

Maybe, but does it matter? You can start (without confidence) Sanders and Goedert and maybe Ertz depending on what he looks like when he comes back. That's basically it.

FTFY

FWIW I dropped Fulgham after 2 weeks of production drop off and as a Sanders owner, I'm seriously contemplating my options as to playing him or someone else. The Eagles are an absolute mess. I have zero confidence in any of them.

Edited by Gootz

Like others above have stated I've had to move on. I dropped him to fill a more pressing need in a 12 team std league. That said, he's off the radar of most players and the media is down on him so it's likely u could get him back at some point in the playoffs if desired. But, the offense is a mess and not sure he is worth a gamble at this point. In deeper leagues, he could be a good Hail Mary play with some good FF playoff matchups upcoming. Bottom line, safe to drop with the upside u can get him back with most ignoring him.

Edited by Blazer

When Alshon is eating into this dude’s snaps, you know it’s Drop City. Alshon, who hasn’t played in forever and is washed up. Who is next to take more of Fulgham’s PT? DJax?!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Belmundo said:

He was just dropped in my dynasty league. I have room to stash him but does he have any future value?

I don't think so.. he bounced around the league and at 25, became the go to player when Philly was desperate for pass catchers.  I personally, don't see "dynasty value."