NBC Sports Edge Forums

Travis Fulgham 2020 Outlook

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is about all you need. He's a stud. If this coaching staff is not as dumb as a brick, this guy is their #1 WR, cut jeffrey, cut Jackson. They are wastes of time.    

1 minute ago, mvttchew said:

Do he and Reagor share similar builds/skill sets?

Not at all. Reagor overlaps more with DJax, while Fulgham more closely with Alshon.

Reagor: 5'11" 196

Fulgham: 6'2" 216

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

gonna be quite a bit more passing on the horizon in light of the Sanders injury. 

remaining (killer) sched:

Jints

Dallas 

bye 

@Jints

@Brownies

SeaHags

@Packers

Saints

@Cards

@Dallas

This right here. Presumably no Sanders and no Ertz for the next 2 weeks. Giants have been playing good D but who cares. Fire him up he's legit.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MingusDew said:

This right here. Presumably no Sanders and no Ertz for the next 2 weeks. Giants have been playing good D but who cares. Fire him up he's legit.

yeah, Bradberry's been a bright spot over there ... but it looks like this kid is venturing into "DGAF" territory - Wentz is a cat who can get very streaky, and his top option can benefit greatly when he's humming. 

tons to like here 👍

• Like 7

[...]

This thread is the only reason I snagged this dude on 2 of my teams.  Whomever sold him and posted that video a couple of pages back...  He would have slipped through the cracks on me for sure.  

Now I'm almost wondering if I can trade away a bigger name WR and just roll with this cat.... his schedule is mouth watering ROS.  Just played his most difficult couple of defenses and torched them.  

Edited by tonycpsu
8 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

[...]

This thread is the only reason I snagged this dude on 2 of my teams.  Whomever sold him and posted that video a couple of pages back...  He would have slipped through the cracks on me for sure.  

Now I'm almost wondering if I can trade away a bigger name WR and just roll with this cat.... his schedule is mouth watering ROS.  Just played his most difficult couple of defenses and torched them.  

thats the most fun part of fantasy for me, not winning leagues or getting money but just watching the NFL and playing a make believe GM trying to find players before they blow up. probably why my teams end up with so many sleepers lol.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SpartanEric said:

[...]

I wouldn't get too crazy. Reagor, Jackson, and Goedert might all be coming back this week with Alshon not far behind. His value will take a big hit when they're all healthy.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, KidDynamite420 said:

I wouldn't get too crazy. Reagor, Jackson, and Goedert might all be coming back this week with Alshon not far behind. His value will take a big hit when they're all healthy.

I don't think it's crazy. You can call me crazy though because I think this kid could be our wr 1 for this season and beyond. He flashes great talent with his ability to come down with jump balls and his strong hands. Had he come down with that Hail Mary we'd have a lot more people in here talking about him. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

I don't think it's crazy. You can call me crazy though because I think this kid could be our wr 1 for this season and beyond. He flashes great talent with his ability to come down with jump balls and his strong hands. Had he come down with that Hail Mary we'd have a lot more people in here talking about him. 

A lot more people should be talking about him because he had 40 fantasy points against the Steelers and Ravens on a ravaged team. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

As a Reagor owner I hope opposing teams carry this same perception so Fulgham can draw the best coverage 😁

4 hours ago, KidDynamite420 said:

I don’t think Fulgham is going anywhere. He sets up everywhere & gets targets all over the field...left, right, short, deep, sidelines, crossers. He’s proven himself & Wentz has confidence in him. Adam Caplan recently reported Fulgham will be the starting X ROS. I bet he kicks into the slot when Jackson & Jeffery return. Don’t  be surprised if he ends up the target leader on this offense at the end of the year

1 minute ago, jhomes55 said:

But again, DeSean is expected to be back this week. I think that HELPS his stock.

If you were the Giants, who would you be more afraid of, an aging Desean Jackson in his first game back, or the guy with three TDs in his last three games? 

6 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

If you were the Giants, who would you be more afraid of, an aging Desean Jackson in his first game back, or the guy with three TDs in his last three games? 

As has been stated here earlier, Fulgham lines up all over the field, outside and in the slot. Bradberry will not be shadowing him around full time. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Who would Bradberry be defending tonight?

Fulgham, Djax? anyone know?

As others have said, Bradberry will probably be on Fulghum for some snaps and not others. Fulghum lines up all over. 

Firing this cat up tonight. All aboard. 

• Like 2

Considering the Eagles have no one right now (No Ertz, Jeffries, Goddard, Miles and a banged up Djax)...It makes sense for the Gmen to shadow Fulgham with Bradberry.  And the plays that Bradberry is not on him, you would think the gmen roll coverage his way.  But it is the Gmen and sense is not always applied.  Either way, If you have a good backup then I can see fading away from Fulgham this week.  In my case, I'm going James Robinson this week.