NBC Sports Edge Forums

Travis Fulgham 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, egolam said:

That was definitely not uncatchable, the ball went through his 2 hands

Different play, earlier in the game. This first one was to the back left corner of the end zone. Fulgham beat his man, but Wentz threw it away.

Later in the back right corner is the one that went through his hands. Foot would’ve landed out of bounds anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is about all you need. He's a stud. If this coaching staff is not as dumb as a brick, this guy is their #1 WR, cut jeffrey, cut Jackson. They are wastes of time.    

10 minutes ago, egolam said:

That was definitely not uncatchable, the ball went through his 2 hands

That was the second attempt. Definitely went through his hands and his left foot stepped out as well. 

EDIT: Didn't see the post above that said the same exact thing and then some lol. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan
  • Like 1

He just keeps giving you reasons not to doubt him. He’s a solid WR2 play that you can confidently start every week going forward. Alshon is on the trade block, Desean Jackson cannot stay healthy. There is no immediate threat to his target share, and when he lights up the Cowboys next week in primetime he’ll be the talk of the league. Arrow is pointing way up. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, cookiemonster said:

He just keeps giving you reasons not to doubt him. He’s a solid WR2 play that you can confidently start every week going forward. Alshon is on the trade block, Desean Jackson cannot stay healthy. There is no immediate threat to his target share, and when he lights up the Cowboys next week in primetime he’ll be the talk of the league. Arrow is pointing way up. 

Passes the eye test too. Makes things look easy out there. Could've had a great game had he connected on one of those redzone looks. 

• Like 4

[...] He’s one of those guys I’ve passed up in the past because I thought his game was a fluke and then regretted it later big time......he’s def a WR2 with upside moving forward. If Wentz and that Oline can do a little better this guy will be on a lot of league winning teams.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Impact on Fulgham so putting here:

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports DeSean Jackson (ankle) is expected to miss 6-8 weeks.

Jackson has a non-displaced ankle fracture. It's worse than the high-ankle sprain that was originally reported. Jackson is expected to avoid surgery and is "highly motivated" to make it back this year. Returning in Week 14 would be a best-case scenario for Jackson.

SOURCE: NFL Network
    Oct 24, 2020, 11:06 AM ET

•  

Edited by nine9s
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, nine9s said:
  • Impact on Fulgham so putting here:

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports DeSean Jackson (ankle) is expected to miss 6-8 weeks.

Jackson has a non-displaced ankle fracture. It's worse than the high-ankle sprain that was originally reported. Jackson is expected to avoid surgery and is "highly motivated" to make it back this year. Returning in Week 14 would be a best-case scenario for Jackson.

SOURCE: NFL Network
    Oct 24, 2020, 11:06 AM ET

•  

👀

21 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Philadelphia actually has the highest pass rate of any team in the NFL when they are playing with the lead, so that should not be a concern.

Also...who are the going to run the ball with to salt the clock out? Boston Scott? lol. That guy cannot be counted on to move the chains in the bruising way. I can see this being pass pass pass as the Eagles need to get right, and they always look forward to disparaging the Cowboys. 

• Like 1

I’m super excited for this guys potential and upcoming play, if opportunity continues at this rate the sky is the limit.....one of my fav players rn and I catch myself watching his highlights when I get bored, I really see this guy being special. 

Is it just me???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

I’m super excited for this guys potential and upcoming play, if opportunity continues at this rate the sky is the limit.....one of my fav players rn and I catch myself watching his highlights when I get bored, I really see this guy being special. 

Is it just me???

No you're not the only one. I think he is Philly's number 1 for years to come. Big body that can run. He goes up and gets it and has strong reliable hands. 

• Like 1

I think it's pretty easy to deduce that with Reagor and Goedert both being active that this is going to reduce his target share.  Or hopefully it takes away some attention from him and he's still able to get more value out of the reduced targets.

11 minutes ago, CooL said:

I think it's pretty easy to deduce that with Reagor and Goedert both being active that this is going to reduce his target share.  Or hopefully it takes away some attention from him and he's still able to get more value out of the reduced targets.

i hope for his sake that the 8 targets for Rodgers goes to goedert, and the Hightower targets go to Reagor.

Eagles will be throwing 40 times a game I think.

4-6 for rbs

10-12 for tight ends

leaves 15-20 targets for receivers. Fulgham with 8-10 targets is still a wr2- he also looks like a nice RedZone weapon. I can’t imagine Alshon usurping fulgham- his play is inspiring as a walk on and probably motivates the team