NBC Sports Edge Forums

J.D. McKissic 2020 Outlook

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So basically instead of blowing all my FAAB on Nyheim Hines I could've just grabbed this guy for free?

That was the only game they went up big and ran the ball. Gibson has one(!) third down touch on the season and it’s a 50-50 split in the backfield for snaps. McKissic is legit. 

Yep. Super flex-worthy. So flex-worthy I’ll be flexing him in my RB1 spot. 

If Gibson is out, I think this guy is a surefire must start.  Smith is a shadow of who he used to be -how couldn't he be?  The dump offs to JD are going to make him relevant for the rest of the year. 

This guy is who we thought James White was going to be.

6 minutes ago, CooL said:

If Gibson is out, I think this guy is a surefire must start.  Smith is a shadow of who he used to be -how couldn't he be?  The dump offs to JD are going to make him relevant for the rest of the year. 

This guy is who we thought James White was going to be.

I don't know how many extra snaps he'd pick up in that scenario... I imagine the corpse of Peyton Barber would see fairly heavy use on early downs instead, though Smooches may get a few extra carries thrown his way too since Barber is so bad.

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Pretty tough to resist. If you need a flex-worthy RB he has to be one of the best options out there. I'm rolling.

Yep. Super flex-worthy. So flex-worthy I’ll be flexing him in my RB1 spot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Vendetta said:

Is it? The DAL matchup earlier this year was a Gibson game.

Good question - but the matchup earlier was where the WAS D knocked Dalton out early and then feasted on Artist FKA Dinucci. 

Dalton and Co. looked competent and actually won a game just last week - assuming he doesn't get cheap-shotted again DAL may force WAS to score some points this time. 

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Good question - but the matchup earlier was where the WAS D knocked Dalton out early and then feasted on Artist FKA Dinucci. 

Dalton and Co. looked competent and actually won a game just last week - assuming he doesn't get cheap-shotted again DAL may force WAS to score some points this time. 

Possibly, and DAL did look better last week, but I think the concussion actually came in the third quarter. I don’t remember the split between Gibson and McKissic in the first half though.

Is this guy a drop? Looking more and more like Gibson is rightfully going to become a bell cow. JD is game script dependent and even then looks like Gibson getting more targets. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

League winner? Gibson might have turf toe, dump off season for this guy!

As much as I hope this is true in my ppr league, I could see them maddeningly feeding Barber unless they are trailing.

and so...will they be trailing in these the prime Ff playoff weeks?

• 2 weeks later...