NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Josh Allen + Ridley. Get Kamara. WHIR 100%

Im 5-0 and very balanced. But the Kamara owner needs a w and He’s on bye.  Herbert is on waivers and I could prob get him and just stream this week (or roll with teddy b)

Backup qb: Bridgewater

RBs: CMC, Taylor, Conner, Gibson, Akers

WRs: diggs, fuller, hollywood, jeudy, mike will

TE: kelce

I dont really need to do this. And i would have way too many rbs- but i could then flip conner for a good wr.  But the idea of Cmc, kamara, kelce, and diggs seems pretty ridiculous. Am I dumb for considering this at 5-0 with 2nd place at 3-3?

I would say you have to do it too.  CMC and Kamara is ridiculous.  I would pick up Herbert but maybe still try and upgrade through another trade at QB/WR since giving up Ridley hurts your WR core.  Maybe Taylor/Conner/Gibson paired with either Hollywood or Fuller for a WR?  Or add in Herbert or Bridgewater for a WR/QB upgrade?  Either way I would do it.  

Check out mine:

I think you absolutely do that deal. Running backs are in insanely high demand, and you're getting the current RB1 at what I'd call a sizeable discount. In one of my money leagues, I was able to flip Mixon in a package deal where I got Kelce and Metcalf after Mixon's massacre of Jacksonville. That sort of return seems to be pretty common when you're dealing any RB1, let alone Kamara. Wait until Conner or Taylor have a breakout week and flip them for a WR.

28 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Never do 2 for 1 deals. Counter offer and move Allen straight up for Kamara. 

Lmao. 2 for 1 deals are the best thing you can do, assuming you have some depth.  Not sure if serious.  If not, then you are bad at jokes. If you are serious, then you are bad at fantasy football and should probably stop giving out advice in here immediately. 

35 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

Lmao. 2 for 1 deals are the best thing you can do, assuming you have some depth.  Not sure if serious.  If not, then you are bad at jokes. If you are serious, then you are bad at fantasy football and should probably stop giving out advice in here immediately. 

Pretty sure that was facetiousness.  Pretty sure no one sane would trade THE RB1 for a QB straight up--even for THE QB1 which Josh Allen is not.

Edited by fbi314159

It's good value. I'd probably do it. Is it a PPR league? Even if it's not, it's still likely worth it. The only way it's bad is if you really can't trade your RB depth. Because otherwise you should be able to upgrade on what you lost with your assets. I'd try and feel that out a little bit.

2 hours ago, fbi314159 said:

Pretty sure that was facetiousness.  Pretty sure no one sane would trade THE RB1 for a QB straight up--even for THE QB1 which Josh Allen is not.

I thought so too.  But I dk.  Go look at his other recommendations lol