NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Waller for Ertz & Fuller? WHIR

Trade my Waller for his Ertz & Fuller.

My team is:

QB: Cam, Rodgers

RB: Sanders, James White, Ingram, Justin Jackson

WR: DJ Moore, Justin Jefferson, DJ Chark, John Brown, Em Sanders, Alshon Jeffrey

TE: Waller

IR: Ekeler

12 Team 1pt PPR. Sitting in 11th at 1-4.

Any thoughts? I obviously need RB help but WR core pretty beat up/under performing and the trading partner doesn't have solid RBs (Only Cook and Singletary).

I wouldn't do it either.  Waller is a top TE and Ertz has seen a big dropoff this year.  You could use an upgrade at WR so I don't hate the idea of packing Waller with one of your non-DJ Moore WR's.....but Fuller is too inconsistent to be a real reliable upgrade over what you have.

Check out mine:

I would avoid this one. I've had both Waller and Fuller on my team this year and last year. Ertz is under performing compared to his output in previous seasons, and the Eagles are inconsistent. Once Goedert is back, who knows what will happen to Ertz. Waller is a stud TE and sees a lot of volume on that Raiders offense. Fuller is always one play away from pulling his hammy and can be extremely frustrating to have in your line-up. I am going to be trading him away this season for RB help.