NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade Julio/Hunt for Ridley/Mixon? 100% WHIR

afl5013

10 team standard scoring, keep 3

So far I've lost Saquon, CMC, Julio, and Dak. 

QB: Cam 
RB: Mike Davis, CMC, Darrell Henderson
RB: Kareem Hunt, Damien Harris
WR: Julio Jones, waiver add
WR: Robert Woods, waiver add
WR: Will Fuller
TE: Jonnu Smith, Hayden Hurst

I'm worried that when Chubb comes back, Hunt's value will not be enough to get it done in the playoffs. Would you trade Julio and Hunt for Ridley and Mixon right now? 

As always, the more input you leave, the more you get back. Thanks!

Thanks for mine!  I think I would do that trade.  JJ hasn't looked great this year with his hammy issue and while Ridley was a bit banged up he was putting up high numbers.  I like Hunt without Chubb for sure, but when he does come back then Hunt and Mixon are pretty close.  It's close, but i would do it.  

• Thanks 1

That's tough. Trading away Julio isn't the problem, but Hunt will be a beast while Chubb is out and still a top 10-12 RB when Chubb is back. I've also never been a big Mixon fan. Plus Ridley has slowed way down after a great start. I think I would pass on that. 

• Thanks 1

Yea it's not bad. Love getting Mixon back even if Hunt is going to be a beast while Chubb out. Mixon is getting volume and seems to be trending in right direction after a slow start. Not a fan of anything to do with falcons so I don't mind giving up Julio, but i'm equally not excited about Ridley, but he's younger right? And not injured? Go for this trade. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, afl5013 said:

I'm worried that when Chubb comes back, Hunt's value will not be enough to get it done in the playoffs. Would you trade Julio and Hunt for Ridley and Mixon right now? 

I would do that deal immediately. No question. In any scenario but esp because Of your other injuries you wait around with julio.

• Thanks 1

I would do that trade as well.  Julio is no bueno, he's never been a TD machine.  I'd take Ridley over Julio this year. 

Like others have said Chubb coming back will bring down Hunt's value, so trade him now while he's still a starter and hot.  Mixon will be Mixon, horrible O-line but he gets the volume and carries.

Help me with mine please.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, afl5013 said:

Hate to lose Hunt, even though he will still be used, when Chubb returns, but I would do that deal. Mixon is the guy at CIN, plus he may be used more in the passing game, which is nice. And I think Ridley is the guy in ATL. Thanks for mine & good luck!

• Thanks 1