NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rashard Higgins 2020 Outlook

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

feel confident as a wr3- starting over AB in a 3 wr game. Browns and mayfield trending up in a big way- ride the wave while it’s hot

I'm bullish. Hot QB, getting the targets, and playing the Jets. 

6 minutes ago, herschel said:

Anyone concerned about the weather report for this weekend?  Hodge activates?  What can we expect for this weekend?

Last time I worried about a weather report I benched Brady in a ❄ storm  and he threw a million tds...never again...run sleet snow...whatever...we ball...

And Hodge nah...

3 hours ago, herschel said:

Anyone concerned about the weather report for this weekend?  Hodge activates?  What can we expect for this weekend?

I'm sitting him based on the weather reports (not Dodge), 20 mph sustained winds w gusts up to 40 mph?  No thanks, esp not for Higgins who looks to be more of a deeper threat. Anything over 15 mph and you have to take it into account.  Landry, the TEs, and Hunt will probably see the bulk of the limited amount passes Baker will throw Sunday - since they'll be shorter routes. I don't forsee a lot of downfield passes if the weather holds up.  Too bad since the matchup was great.

4 hours ago, CraftyRighty said:

So OBJ pretty much sucked all year, yet Higgins is gonna step in and be good?

Crap shoot just like the other 20 WR on the waiver wire staring you in the face

Higgins benefits from less defensive attention than OBJ commands, less pressure to force the ball to him, etc. I’m firing him up due to byes and injuries. I think 6/70 is his floor today.

• 1 month later...