NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Lev Bell + Harris for Mixon or Mostert?

harck

I would do it. If mixon's passing game usage from the last 2 games holds (and there's a lot of reason to believe it will) then he's surely a low-end RB1 for the rest of the year. Bell could be nice in KC but with CEh there, I doubt he has RB1 upside unless he somehow wrestles a 60-70% opportunity share. Harris probably isn't going to be great in PPR.

I'd do it for Mixon. Probably would hold on Mostert.

Personally, I don't think Bell actually has much value in KC.  I think at best he splits carries with CEH.  If you're in this camp, jump on it.

There are several people who think KC actually helps his value.  If you're in this camp reject.

I pitched my tent in the first campground.

Oh...  I prefer Mixon to Mostert, but I'd do the trade for either.

Edited by fbi314159

8 minutes ago, harck said:

So to clarify it would be just 1 of Mostert or Mixon. Would you still do it for just Mostert?

Oops my b. Yea, go for Mixon. We have no idea what's gonna happen in KC, could be great, could be headache. Mixon very good and bell cow

I would do it for either.  Mixon gets true rb1 volume and Burrow seems to be developing which makes that offense better.  Mostert looks like he can take it to the house every play but has some competition.  Still the guy in a Shanahan lead run first team.