NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WHIR: I was offered Golladay and McKinnon for McLaurin and Gibson (FULL PPR)

CamNewton

I was just offered McKinnon and Golladay for my Gibson and McLaurin. This is a 12-team Full PPR. Should I pull the trigger? Starters are in bold.

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Antonio Gibson, Alexander Mattison, Akers, Justin Jackson, Phillip Lindsay

WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin

TE: George Kittle

I'm very thin at WR even though I'm top heavy. I'm very deep at RB even though none of my guys are going to be very reliable moving forward with Bell in KC now, the QB carousel in Washington, the timeshare with the Rams and Chargers, and the Gordon situation with Denver. I was thinking go ahead and solidify three solid WRs as starters and just roll with the punches at RB each week. Thoughts?

As a set, I prefer the guys that you're giving up to the those that you are receiving (albeit not by much).

I view Gibson as startable.  I wouldn't be starting McKinnon with a healthy Mostert unless desperate.

You need RB and your situation possibly got a bit worse with Bell decrease CEH's value to some unknown extent.

I'd pass.

Mannnn. This is tough. Do you think you can get an RB2 of Gibson's value for Woods, or Woods + low asset? If so, I think I'm doing this. I love Bobby and his floor,e specially in PPR, but Golladay has massive upside. I think he's going to be a monster ROS. I agree that it's a risk though.

Agreed with the rest, stay put.  Your pieces are better.  It sucks they are both on the same terrible offense, but I would still roll with it.  Not worth the upgrade to Golladay to do this.

While having multiple shares of Wash O is rough you are weaker at RB and and strong at WR, so getting the upgrade at WR here and downgrade at RB could hurt you.

The big thing here is that there isnt enough diff between golladay n mclaurin to make up for diff between Gibson n mckinnon. I just dont trust McKinnon ros. Gibson is great passing down back, especially with his current qbs