• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lawrence showing up for his interview with the Jets during the offseason:

4 minutes ago, yossarian said:

down 21 points, giving touches to Frank Gore. That's just...depressing. 

They're only down 3 touchdowns halfway through the third quarter and Gore is averaging almost 3.5 yards per carry. Should they not be feeding him the rock?

Crowder, 10 targets, 24 receiving yards. That honestly seems impossible. 

There's a lot to criticize Gase about, but the fact that he keeps giving carries to Frank Gore is the most indefensible thing I've seen in a long time. You're winless. You're not playing for anything this year. What are you hoping to gain from giving Gore carries. Give those touches to a practice squad if Perine sucks. You are playing for the future, Gore doesn't have one. 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Crowder, 10 targets, 24 receiving yards. That honestly seems impossible. 

There's a lot to criticize Gase about, but the fact that he keeps giving carries to Frank Gore is the most indefensible thing I've seen in a long time. You're winless. You're not playing for anything this year. What are you hoping to gain from giving Gore carries. Give those touches to a practice squad if Perine sucks. You are playing for the future, Gore doesn't have one. 

Gore is going to be playing in the NFL years after the league finally rids itself of the cancer that is Adam Gase.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

24-0

maybe now Gase goes pedal to the ... errr, Gore to the floor

image.jpg

24-0. Time to run the ball up the middle on first and second down to bring up 3rd and long. They'll never see it coming. 

Gase is a straight up joke , Flacco is washed and everyone knows they tanking for Trevor but some on, at least play for the fans this is a waste of television time , I feel so bad for jets fans lmao glad I’m a giants fan they keep throwing  no matter what , the jets are embarrassing