.5 PPR

My Team:

WRS: Davante, AJ Brown, Ridley, Crowder, Higgins

RBS: Miles Sanders, Levon Bell, Adrian Peterson, Damien Harris

TE: Jonnu and Fant

2 Different trade offers incoming:

James Robinson and Henry Ruggs for Ridley 

Or Kareem Hunt, Ty Hilton for Ridley and Peterson

I want hunt but I'm giving AP in that deal and I'm already thin/weak at RB.. I like Robinson too but he's trending down lately and they have a tough schedule upcoming and at the end of season..

What do you guys think?

WHIR!

You are definitely thin at RB with Sanders getting hurt yesterday.  I'm sure you can get more than James Robinson for Ridley.  Have you tried sending offers out?  You should be able to do better like Mixon, Jacobs, Aaron Jones, someone in those ranges.  

No go on both trade offers.  Ridley is much better than those offers you're receiving.  Sell him higher!  TY Hilton is non-existent, Peterson will be backup to Swift soon.  So you're basically trading away Ridley for Hunt, which I believe he's getting a better deal.  

We've also got to factor in Chubb returning as well at some point. Also...Swift had a great game, but still has AP factoring in.

I feel like you could do better than Robinson/Ruggs for Ridley...any other teams with more depth at RB that need help at WR?

Help with mine?

No one has a lot of RB depth, I could try for Ronald Jones but not sure his owner would go for it.  Gurley is an option but meh...  

No way I can get an Aaron Jones , Mixon maybe but he plays Pitt 2x and has an upcoming bye... I like Jonathan Taylor possibly but he's on bye this week..

1 minute ago, HeHateMe23 said:

No one has a lot of RB depth, I could try for Ronald Jones but not sure his owner would go for it.  Gurley is an option but meh...  

No way I can get an Aaron Jones , Mixon maybe but he plays Pitt 2x and has an upcoming bye... I like Jonathan Taylor possibly but he's on bye this week..

I'd try for Jones...and I'd go for Mixon too. deal with his bye later with another trade or FA. 

I feel like you are selling Ridley short for JRob or Hunt...

Can you get a decent RB2/3 with Hunt or Robinson.  You've essentially no RBs next week.

You could get lucky with Bell getting touches, but I wouldn't count on it.

You may get lucky with AP because I suspect Patricia is too dim witted to give Swift the touches he deserves.

NE backfield may be worse than Detroit's for fantasy...

3 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

I dont like those deals for you. Ridley is a WR1. Do a 1 for 1 trade for an RB

I would try to target the following:

- A.Jones (had a bad game)

- J.Taylor

- Carson

Yes this, I was going to suggest going for Carson if you can't get Jones or Taylor

Help with mine: 

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/828369-2-4-team-needs-assistance-whir/

21 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

I made a deal straight up for Ronald Jones.  I think I did OK considering the market.. Guys just don't want to give up an Aaron Jones even though Ridley is a top WR right now.

I would not have traded for Jones but if thats the best you can get then so be it.  I would have aimed higher, Carson wouldn't have been bad, or Chubb, CEH (buy low candidate). How about Jacobs?