NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robinson/ Aj Brown for Jones PPR

Im confident I can make playoffs after a 1-4 start winning this week. Current team

QB: Mahomes, Fitz

RB: Henry, Taylor, Robinson, Mattison

WR: DK, Golladay, Aj Brown, J Jefferson, Shanault, D Johnson

TE: Kittle, Hockenson

Im thinking of trading my WR depth and a RB to get one of the top tier RB1s. What do you think of aiming for Jones with him underperforming this week?

3 hours ago, Halversr said:

Yea your WR depth is legit. Spend that equity brotha!

Thanks for the help on mine!

He declined the Golladay deal and is only wanting Aj Brown but Im wondering if it worth the risk. Aj looks legit, and I dont want to be giving a WR1 and a RB2 with upside just for a marginal upgrade

3 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Who would you rather have ROS though Golladay or Brown? He has wanted either or

Tough call. I'm not sure Brown is 100% healthy yet so I guess I'd say Golladay. Honestly, I'd probably let him choose so I didn't have to. 

Just now, jmcampbe11 said:

Tough call. I'm not sure Brown is 100% healthy yet so I guess I'd say Golladay. Honestly, I'd probably let him choose so I didn't have to. 

He chose and wont do anyone outside of DK or Brown and Im not trading DK. Im just afraid im giving too much, I know Jones is better than Robinson, but Aj Brown could be a WR1 by the end of the year. So it would be Robinson/ Brown for A Jones

4 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

He chose and wont do anyone outside of DK or Brown and Im not trading DK. Im just afraid im giving too much, I know Jones is better than Robinson, but Aj Brown could be a WR1 by the end of the year. So it would be Robinson/ Brown for A Jones

I'd make the trade with Brown. People are really sleeping on Golladay. I might have to make an offer for him in my own league...

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Boshiaw said:

I think you are giving too much. I think Robinson can finish higher than Taylor ROS.

Robinson was saved on a Rec TD yesterday, he didnt have a good game and I think IND rethink their offense during the bye so thats why I considered Robinson sell over Taylor. Im more concerned with Aj Brown being a WR1 moving forward