NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clyde Edward Helaire Advice WHIR

Hi everyone looking to see what to do with CEH now that LeVeon Bell was signed.  Is there any way he retains any decent fantasy value or is he done?  I feel I'd be selling for Pennies on the dollar but something is better than nothing.  Thoughts on what to do?  If I did trade him who might I target?  My roster is as follows and I am 3-2 pending the outcome of the Chiefs/Bills

QB- Cam Newton, Justin Herbert 

RB- Clyde Edwards-Helaire, James White, JK Dobbins, Joshua Kelley, Damien Harris, Austin Ekeler (IR)

WR- Robert Woods, Tee Higgins, AJ Brown, Diontae Johnson, Robby Anderson

TE- Mark Andrews, Dalton Schultz

Also this is a 10 team PPR league.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I don't think he's done done... He does need to go out tonight and put up some points.

This could end up looking something like the browns backfield and that wouldn't be all that terrible...

Help on mine?

Edited by Halversr
add link

For reference I traded CEH and Junnu Smith for David Montgomery and Kenny Galloday. I think I took some risk as I feel CEH's stock will continue and drop as Bell is worked into the system. My thought is Bell will be the primary RZ and 3rd down back. CEH will continue and struggle to score. If I am right I feel I won the trade. With that said I could be 100% wrong and Bell is nothing more then a mentor in that case I just gave away and RBI for an RB2/3. We will see.... 

If I were you I would package him for a replacement back that owns his backfield so you can count on that RB position to produce. If Bell does take a key role in the offense then the bottom is going to fall out of CEH's  floor.