NBC Sports Edge Forums

R. Wilson for D. Swift 0.5 PPR. WHIR

Thinking about trading Russel Wilson for Swift straight up. The other guy has agreed in principle and would also be willing to do Fuller straight up. 

My backup QB is Tannehill (rough matchup this week but looks good after that). 

RBs: Zeke, Drake, Bell, Harris, Akers, Mattison 

WRs: AJ Brown, Devante Parker, Chase Claypool, Travis Fulghum, Brandon Aiyuk

Swift only had a 38% snap percentage on Sunday. I love him as a player, but the volume just isn't anywhere near where it needs to be for him to produce consistently. AP vultures goal line touches, Kerryon takes some targets, and Matt Patricia is dumb. If you really, truly think he takes control of that committee at some point before season's end then I guess maybe I can see why you'd do this deal. But even though I'd almost always say RB>>>>QB, trading the QB1 for a guy who despite this recent surge is still in an extremely volatile situation doesn't seem smart to me.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SMP1993 said:

Swift only had a 38% snap percentage on Sunday. I love him as a player, but the volume just isn't anywhere near where it needs to be for him to produce consistently. AP vultures goal line touches, Kerryon takes some targets, and Matt Patricia is dumb. If you really, truly think he takes control of that committee at some point before season's end then I guess maybe I can see why you'd do this deal. But even though I'd almost always say RB>>>>QB, trading the QB1 for a guy who despite this recent surge is still in an extremely volatile situation doesn't seem smart to me.

Thanks man, I appreciate the input. My gut tells me the same thing tbh. 

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess my next question is what you think a reasonable RB return would be for Russ? The problem in my league is that the teams most in need of help at QB are also pretty thin at RB. 

I'm targeting the Dak owner that has Singletary and Sanders. Thinking maybe Sanders given the injury?

Edited by MingusDew

Russell Wilson is the biggest total point getter in my league and he had a bye this week, so I would look for a better trade.  I wouldn't do it.  Put a message out for people to send you their best offer or something.  You can do better than Swift. Good luck.

need a little help