NBC Sports Edge Forums

I'm hosting a FIRE SALE. I don't know what kind of trades should I make.

I'm 1 win from the last playoff spot and 2 wins away from the leader but I just think I have a very average team this year and I don't even have a 2nd keeper. I made the mistake of still being in this keeper league while being the commish of another league as well. I just don't really have the time and interest to be in 2 leagues. But I am a naturally competitive person and I wanna do well in fantasy

What trades should I make? Everybody except maybe Hopkins and the Pats D are free to go, but I still want to get value for my players. I am not giving them away for footballs.

It's a 12 team, 2 keeper, non-PPR league.

Here is my team:

QB: Brady, Jimmy G

RB: Mostert, D. Freeman, Fournette, J. Jackson, Sony (On my RES), Mack (On my RES)

WR: Hopkins, DeV. Parker, JuJu, Edelman, P. Williams, Aiyuk

TE:  Engram

K: Gost

DEF: Pats

To be blunt, you don't have any big pieces to unload that could get you a lot back, so you are probably looking for upside, lotto tickets that could have more value next season and beyond (think guys like Cam Akers or JK Dobbins or even a Chase Edmonds).  Mostert could probably get you something decent and maybe sell high on Freeman if he continues to get consistent work.  Also maybe try unloading Brady if there is a QB needy contender in your league.

please help

44 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

To be blunt, you don't have any big pieces to unload that could get you a lot back, so you are probably looking for upside, lotto tickets that could have more value next season and beyond (think guys like Cam Akers or JK Dobbins or even a Chase Edmonds).  Mostert could probably get you something decent and maybe sell high on Freeman if he continues to get consistent work.  Also maybe try unloading Brady if there is a QB needy contender in your league.

please help

Yeah I know I don't have much, which is why I want to blow up my team. Who would you think I should trade if I want to get Edmonds? Also who do you like better for me. David Johnson or Justin Jefferson? Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, redsox490 said:

I'm 1 win from the last playoff spot and 2 wins away from the leader but I just think I have a very average team this year and I don't even have a 2nd keeper. I made the mistake of still being in this keeper league while being the commish of another league as well. I just don't really have the time and interest to be in 2 leagues. But I am a naturally competitive person and I wanna do well in fantasy

What trades should I make? Everybody except maybe Hopkins and the Pats D are free to go, but I still want to get value for my players. I am not giving them away for footballs.

It's a 12 team, 2 keeper, non-PPR league.

Here is my team:

QB: Brady, Jimmy G

RB: Mostert, D. Freeman, Fournette, J. Jackson, Sony (On my RES), Mack (On my RES)

WR: Hopkins, DeV. Parker, JuJu, Edelman, P. Williams, Aiyuk

TE:  Engram

K: Gost

DEF: Pats

That's a rough team.  W/ the Mostert injury you have no RB in the top 20, maybe your best RB is an RB3 actually.  Your WR is better but not great by any means.  I'd try to get a high RB2 and a high WR2 for Hopkins + Fournette/Freeman.  You can keep Jackson since he might have potential.  I'd also look at trading JuJu since he's a big name and there's a lot of Steeler fans around.

12 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

That's a rough team.  W/ the Mostert injury you have no RB in the top 20, maybe your best RB is an RB3 actually.  Your WR is better but not great by any means.  I'd try to get a high RB2 and a high WR2 for Hopkins + Fournette/Freeman.  You can keep Jackson since he might have potential.  I'd also look at trading JuJu since he's a big name and there's a lot of Steeler fans around.

I know my team sucks, I tried to trade JuJu for a RB but the person would rather stream a WR, then have JuJu. That is how low is value is in my league. If I would to get David Johnson or Justin Jefferson. Who do you like better for my team? This is all hypothetical. 

1 hour ago, redsox490 said:

I know my team sucks, I tried to trade JuJu for a RB but the person would rather stream a WR, then have JuJu. That is how low is value is in my league. If I would to get David Johnson or Justin Jefferson. Who do you like better for my team? This is all hypothetical. 

for sure JJ...but the only thing you really have to offer is hopkins