NBC Sports Edge Forums

WRs are STACKED. Not sure if I need to risk Antonio Brown.

I dropped my kicker to give this a little more thought before Sunday.  My receivers are stacked, and I do not really feel comfortable dropping anyone to pick up Antonio Brown, possibly the greatest headcase to ever play wide receiver in the NFL.

It is between Tee Higgins, Cooks, and Gibson.

I really am not sure what to do, but if nothing comes out in the next few days, I think I will just stick with my team and drop AB back to the pile.

Advice?

I would drop Cooks or Higgins to do it because it's 10 man. There are always guys like Cooks and Higgins floating around in leagues like that and you can just go grab something else similar or the same players if the Brown thing amounts to nothing. These guys aren't sniffing your lineup anyway. You have 5 top 20 RBs lol. That's the nature of 10 team leagues. You try and find as many superstars as you can because everybody's team is really good. Maybe you can find somebody who is excited about Brown if he signs and package another player for an upgrade somewhere. Either way it's worth to speculate in your situation.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I would drop Cooks or Higgins to do it because it's 10 man. There are always guys like Cooks and Higgins floating around in leagues like that and you can just go grab something else similar or the same players if the Brown thing amounts to nothing. These guys aren't sniffing your lineup anyway. You have 5 top 20 RBs lol. That's the nature of 10 team leagues. You try and find as many superstars as you can because everybody's team is really good. Maybe you can find somebody who is excited about Brown if he signs and package another player for an upgrade somewhere. Either way it's worth to speculate in your situation.

Agree.  You're never playing those guys anyway.  Might as well take a shot at AB

• Like 1