NBC Sports Edge Forums

​🚨​ TRADE ALERT ​🚨​ Antonio Brown WHIR

12 tm .5PPR QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T K DST

Tannehill---Cook, Jacobs, D. Monty, Da. Johnson, Gibson---Thielen, Woods, OBJ, Boyd, AB---Ebron (Stashed Ertz and Goedert on IR??)---Prater---Rams DST 

Received offer: GIVE: Jacobs and AB---GET: McLaurin and Gaskin.

I feel like Jacobs is best player in trade. I like McLaurin but I don't feel the boost I get @ WR from him out weighs the hit i take at RB going down to Gaskin. Plus we don't what Gaskin's usage will be with Tua now starting. I get the AB is a complete unknown, but if he hits I'll be kicking myself later. What do you think?  

Thanks and good luck!

10 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

12 tm .5PPR QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T K DST

Tannehill---Cook, Jacobs, D. Monty, Da. Johnson, Gibson---Thielen, Woods, OBJ, Boyd, AB---Ebron (Stashed Ertz and Goedert on IR??)---Prater---Rams DST 

Received offer: GIVE: Jacobs and AB---GET: McLaurin and Gaskin.

I feel like Jacobs is best player in trade. I like McLaurin but I don't feel the boost I get @ WR from him out weighs the hit i take at RB going down to Gaskin. Plus we don't what Gaskin's usage will be with Tua now starting. I get the AB is a complete unknown, but if he hits I'll be kicking myself later. What do you think?  

Thanks and good luck!

This is tough for me, cause you could use another solid WR & Terry is that guy, as long as Allen or Haskins is at QB.

I think Gaskins value goes up with Tua, as I think he will check down more, compared to FitzMagic.

If AB goes to the right spot, he could be the guy there, as Terry is for WASH.

I would probably hold onto Jacobs. Any chance you could offer AB & another player for Terry?

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

Would Jacobs and AB for Godwin and Gaskin move the needle?

I would try for a better rb  than gaskin and Godwin especially with the news that teams are interested in Antonio brown particularly the Seahawks.

Edited by Chargers88
Just now, DeadlyKickers said:

Issue is this guy is in love with his staring RBs Zeke and Carson. Not likely to give them up and I'm not interested in D. Freeman.

Is he the only willing trade partner?

What does the aaron Jones or Jonathan Taylor  team look like?