NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lost Ertz--Grabbed AB--Trgt TE in Trade?? WHIR

12 tm .5PPR QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T K DST

Tannehill---Cook, Jacobs, D. Monty, Da. Johnson, Gibson---Thielen, Woods, OBJ, Boyd, AB---Ebron (Stashed Ertz and Goedert on IR??)---Prater---Rams DST

TE market is pretty unremarkable this year outside 4-5 guys. (Kelce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Jonnu??) I lost Ertz which is probably not a huge loss given his production this year. Pick up Ebron of WW. 

I know the uncertainty associated with AB, but also trying to sell the potential...

Thinking of offering AB to guy with Tyreek, Will Fuller, and Cole Beasley at WR but Waller and TJ Hock at TE.

Should I target Waller for Ebron and AB? AB straight up for Waller? AB straight up for TJH? Hold AB for something better? Thanks and good luck!

Edited by DeadlyKickers
3 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

12 tm .5PPR QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T K DST

Tannehill---Cook, Jacobs, D. Monty, Da. Johnson, Gibson---Thielen, Woods, OBJ, Boyd, AB---Ebron (Stashed Ertz and Goedert on IR??)---Prater---Rams DST

TE market is pretty unremarkable this year outside 4-5 guys. (Kelce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Jonnu??) I lost Ertz which is probably not a huge loss given his production this year. Pick up Ebron of WW. 

I know the uncertainty associated with AB, but also trying to sell the potential...

Thinking of offering AB to guy with Tyreek, Will Fuller, and Cole Beasley at WR but Waller and TJ Hock at TE.

Should I target Waller for Ebron and AB? AB straight up for TJH? Hold AB for something better? Thanks and good luck!

Not sure they would give up Waller for AB & Ebron, since AB is an unknown & Ebron is too hard to figure out, with the other targets that PIT has.

They may take the chance on AB for TJ though, since they also have Waller & he has already had his bye week.

• Thanks 1

I mean you can try it but I agree with the above. Seriously doubt anyone would make either of those trades. AB is 32 and doesn't even have a team yet, he could be a WR 3/4 type for all we know. I'd be kinda insulted if someone offered me AB for Waller straight up