NBC Sports Edge Forums

4 player keeper. Looking to transition from one great to another. Would you do that. Hopkins only has so many years left of elite keeper value. 

Mahomes

Chubb

J Robinson 

Hopkins

Godwin

Jefferson

Hockenson

Hunt, D Johnson, Higgins, Gaskin, Crowder, M Williams, D Harris, Mattison

44 minutes ago, boshink said:

4 player keeper. Looking to transition from one great to another. Would you do that. Hopkins only has so many years left of elite keeper value. 

Mahomes

Chubb

J Robinson 

Hopkins

Godwin

Jefferson

Hockenson

Hunt, D Johnson, Higgins, Gaskin, Crowder, M Williams, D Harris, Mattison

Are you in contention this year or just looking for a player to hold onto longer?

Hopkins still has another elite 3-5 years left I think so he's still a top dynasty asset. If you are super high on AJ Brown I'd do it. He's arguably shown enough over his last 10 games or so to do this. I think I would take the gamble on his talent. Who are you planning on keeping if you do this? 

15 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Are you in contention this year or just looking for a player to hold onto longer?

I’m 8 out of 10 but one win from 4th. I feel like my team had a chance but there’s one juggernaut team 

14 hours ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Hopkins still has another elite 3-5 years left I think so he's still a top dynasty asset. If you are super high on AJ Brown I'd do it. He's arguably shown enough over his last 10 games or so to do this. I think I would take the gamble on his talent. Who are you planning on keeping if you do this? 

Yeah I agree Hopkins has some elite years left but I’m super high on AJ Brown and feel like if he had played every game this year healthy he wouldn’t be available. Keepers would be

Chubb

J Robinson/Mahomes

Aj Brown

Jefferaon/Mahomes

3 minutes ago, boshink said:

Yeah I agree Hopkins has some elite years left but I’m super high on AJ Brown and feel like if he had played every game this year healthy he wouldn’t be available. Keepers would be

Chubb

J Robinson/Mahomes

Aj Brown

Jefferaon/Mahomes

I agree that if you're as high as you say you are on AJ Brown you should do it. AJ Brown/Jefferson combo would be crazy 2 or 3 years from now. Honestly I'd think about keeping Godwin too. He's only 24. Those 3 could be all be top 10 WRs and in the prime of their careers at the same time. 

26 minutes ago, boshink said:

I’m 8 out of 10 but one win from 4th. I feel like my team had a chance but there’s one juggernaut team 

I feel Hopkins has another few years left, especially with Murray throwing to him, but no issues going with AJB. Him & Tannehill have great chemistry & he is the guy for TEN. GL!