Detroit Lions @ Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lions tried to Lion but Atlanta was better at Atlanta'ing than the Lions were at Lion'ing. What a game.

Great shootout

So the Lions gameplan against the worst secondary in football was to throw flares to running backs, and to run Adrian Peterson on repeat when Swift looks (of course) dynamic

AP just got rocked on 4th down. Failed to convert. Turnover on downs.

Not sure why you would not put the ball in Stafford's hands there.

Edited by nonstopfan
1 minute ago, affliction said:

Golladay on his way to my DND list next year 

He's been pretty good this year. No less then 14.5 ppr points in his 3 games but I get the point. I'm not into drafting him yet because his volume isn't with the other top WRs. Once he gets that I'll be completely fine with him but i'm not there with him. Not where he was going this year.

2 minutes ago, fbi314159 said:

AP averaging 2 ypc

Swift averaging 5 ypc

Why do you keep trying to force feed the ball to AP.  Why isn't he just rest for your productive back?

It really is a head scratcher. Swift has been electric when given chances. I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m biased cuz I’m a huge Swift fan from his college days but he should be getting more work 

Just now, NinerLifer said:

It really is a head scratcher. Swift has been electric when given chances. I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m biased cuz I’m a huge Swift fan from his college days but he should be getting more work 

He's a 3 down back for sure.

9 minutes ago, fbi314159 said:

AP averaging 2 ypc

Swift averaging 5 ypc

Why do you keep trying to force feed the ball to AP.  Why isn't he just rest for your productive back?

They are being stubborn and they respect AP, that's all. I'd be shocked if it lasted all year. Swift's role will continue to grow as we go along.

Edited by Benjamin1984
26 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

He's great. I enjoy all of his owners complaining about him every single Sunday before he inevitably has a good game lol.

Stafford is TERRIBLE this game is THE WORST