Niners vs Patriots Game Day Thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McKinnon must have slept with Shanahans wife.

McKinnon:

Juscyk time!   

5 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I'd be surprised if he does anything in this game now. Hasty is now in garbage time again.  

McKinnon not going to touch the football ROS, even if all other RBs get hurt they'll just sign someone from the practice squad thats how much loser Shanahan hates McKiNNON.

5 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Top 5 doesn't mean anything, he might as well be Adam Gase because at the end of the year the 49ers won't win the superbowl anyway.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? The guy took a team to a super bowl last year. He has a team ravaged by injuries and they are in the verge of going 4-3. Any credible football fan would laugh at you calling him a garbage coach.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

McKinnon not going to touch the football ROS, even if all other RBs get hurt they'll just sign someone from the practice squad thats how much loser Shanahan hates McKiNNON.

He’s their worst running back, why should he get carries?

• Like 2
Just now, WaKe21334 said:

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? The guy took a team to a super bowl last year. He has a team ravaged by injuries and they are in the verge of going 4-3. Any credible football fan would laugh at you calling him a garbage coach.

He's confirmed garbage and not going to win the superbowl so point still stands.

Just now, Theoneupper said:

Nah, the weapons don’t help. His supporting cast is garbage. Basically has to play a near perfect game to win.

This is basically what I said earlier in here but the more and more I see some of these throws the more and more I wonder. His arm looks godawful in this game.

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

This is basically what I said earlier in here but the more and more I see some of these throws the more and more I wonder. His arm looks godawful in this game.

Nah you’re right, he hasn’t made plays. He has also been getting rushed in the pocket all game, and had to make tight window throws— hes been unsuccessful at that his whole career.