NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nelson Agholor 2020 Outlook

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From an internet laughing stock in philly to a respectable WR2/WR3. Oh how far we have come.    

11/123/1 incoming. 🚬

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

He’s supposed to be a BYE week fill in but this weather has me concerned. Is anyone benching because of it?

Yes I prefer renfrow with this wind. You never know though. They said 50 plus MPH winds 

2 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Why do you prefer another guy in the same game? Is Renfrow and underneath receiver, is that why? 

Renfrow isn’t running deep routes effected by the wind. I would play him over Agholor in ppr if I was desperate. I’m probably fading everyone except Waller and Jacobs though 

I'm considering what to do with this fellow.[...] NOBODY really did much for the Raiders at WR today so what do you think going forward on this perpetually disappointing guy. He seems like their top WR still, right? I mean if he can get volume and also occasionally a long TD I'd keep him as like a WR4 fill in type guy

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
25 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

FF managers hate him. 

Yeah it seems like him and TY Hilton are constantly battling for that spot of biggest underachiever at WR. It doesn't make sense that either of them are not decent number one WRs. They always end up on my teams though. All I wanted from Agholor was a couple catches for 40 yards and maybe a lucky TD. He can't even be counted on for that though, he always disappoints when you need him.

9 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Hard to really come away with any conclusions from this one considering the conditions and what both offenses did (or didn’t do) in this game. I’m fine with holding for now.

Same. Low scoring bad weather game. I was already avodining players from this game for this very reason. The long ball guy was the least likely to get major burn here. Hold. Can't start him this week but I wouldn't be surprised to see him bounce back.

• 4 weeks later...

When I needed him this year, I got the bottom part of the roller coaster ride.  He has a whole bunch of games this year with 1 or 2 catches. If he hadn't gotten a TD in some of those games, he would be entirely worthless. 

Predicting how he will do going forward is not straightforward with the lack of volume he has had in most games this year.

8 minutes ago, rabaak said:

When I needed him this year, I got the bottom part of the roller coaster ride.  He has a whole bunch of games this year with 1 or 2 catches. If he hadn't gotten a TD in some of those games, he would be entirely worthless. 

Predicting how he will do going forward is not straightforward with the lack of volume he has had in most games this year.

So he's a poor man's Mike Evans?

• 2 weeks later...

Yahoo got rid of his injury status, and says he's projected for 8.50 PPR points.

I really want to start him but i feel like if Raiders get out ahead quickly, that they'll sit him in the 2nd half.

Awfully quiet in this thread for a guy with sneaky value. I'm personally starting ahead of Lamb in three leagues. I do worry about that phantom injury. Anyone think that it's possible for him to not be active even without an injury designation? Seems the type of thing Gruden can do lol.

1 hour ago, young dude said:

Awfully quiet in this thread for a guy with sneaky value. I'm personally starting ahead of Lamb in three leagues. I do worry about that phantom injury. Anyone think that it's possible for him to not be active even without an injury designation? Seems the type of thing Gruden can do lol.

Was thinking the same thing. I am starting him as my WR3 over Aiyuk and Beasley.

• 2 weeks later...

kind of quiet on him. I was forced to start him last week out of injury desperation. Without ruggs playing anyone else interested him? Scoring a td in more than 50% of his games played. Seems to be a high priority waiver too this week in many leagues, the game vs the chargers could be high scoring. 

Edited by stevekerr01
1 hour ago, stevekerr01 said:

kind of quiet on him. I was forced to start him last week out of injury desperation. Without ruggs playing anyone else interested him? Scoring a td in more than 50% of his games played. Seems to be a high priority waiver too this week in many leagues, the game vs the chargers could be high scoring. 

Rolling him out there this week. Love his big play ability and Carr seems to trust him a lot!