10/26/20 BEARS @ RAMS GAME DAY THREAD

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESPN when talking about McVay

This doesn't belong here, but needs to be seen.   

I get that Eddie Jackson is excited about scoring a TD, and then trying to assemble his teammates for some kind of weird staged celebration.  But dude...your team was losing 24-3.  

I swore off Matt Nagy coached players after the Jordan Howard **** show a couple years back. My life has been simpler and happier since. He ranks only behind Adam Gase coached players and Bill Belichick running backs on my "Do Not Ever Draft or f--- With" list. 

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 4
Just now, yossarian said:

I swore of Matt Nagy coached players after the Jordan Howard **** show a couple years back. My life has been simpler and happier since. He ranks only behind Adam Gase coached players and Bill Belichick running backs on my "Do Not Ever Draft or f--- With" list. 

Wise strategy.

Just now, ZappB said:

The extra point should count, but the TD itself shouldn't, unless your league has weird settings.

Yeah it just shows 4 points against LA D/ST. Just asking because I am only up 4 with LA D/ST remaining

Foles has a weak arm.  Trubisky might have overthrown Miller there, but at least he would have gotten the ball out of there.  

Foles is always throwing into double coverage and his balls just don't have enough zip on them to beat it.

• Like 2