10/26/20 BEARS @ RAMS GAME DAY THREAD

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESPN when talking about McVay

This doesn't belong here, but needs to be seen.   

Inexcusable.  It's like he doesn't even care that Graham is surrounded by 2 or 3 guys there.

Pathetic. 

The Bears are showing why they lead the league in starting QBs in the Super Bowl era.  They can never find talent.

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Is Foles color blind?  This is the 3rd time tonight where he has thrown into a triple coverage type situation.

He got killed on that play by an unlocked blitzer. That pick is on the o-line.

1 minute ago, CooL said:

Inexcusable.  It's like he doesn't even care that Graham is surrounded by 2 or 3 guys there.

Pathetic. 

The Bears are showing why they lead the league in starting QBs in the Super Bowl era.  They can never find talent.

What? Im pretty sure browns have that record locked up..no?

Just now, ajs723 said:

He got killed on that play by an unlocked blitzer. That pick is on the o-line.

The Oline gives him no time.  He is still throwing it into triple coverage.  If there are 3 guys over there, there has to be a better option somewhere else on the field.  It is also 2nd down.  He can choose to throw it away there.

3 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Man. Hope ARob didn't get concussed there. Spent the whole week on lockdown with Jalen Ramsey only to get hurt at the very end and miss potential easier matchup..

Is he back out there?

I will lose my ****

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

The Oline gives him no time.  He is still throwing it into triple coverage.  If there are 3 guys over there, there has to be a better option somewhere else on the field.  It is also 2nd down.  He can choose to throw it away there.

He had a window to zip it to Graham. Couldn't get anything on the throw because he was getting hit. That's why it seemed like he threw it into coverage. 

1 minute ago, Proteus said:

Is he back out there?

I will lose my ****

Doesn't look like it. Hopefully its because he's still doing test.

He def looked like he picked up a head injury there. Had to take his helmet off and get on both  knees as if he was seeing stars.