NBC Sports Edge Forums

Traded for Zeke. Am I crazy?...WHIR

12 team PPR

Traded my Melvin Gordon, Phillip Lindsay, and Will Fuller (bye) for Zeke and Tony Pollard.  

My other RBs: Kamara, Murray, Dobbins

My other WR: Godwin, Golladay, and Claypool.  I will snag one of Aiyuk, Higgins, Shepard, Bourne on waivers for WR depth

My thought process:

When Lindsay is healthy, I see this as a 50/50 timeshare with Gordon getting most of the GL and passing work.  They limit each others ceiling. Lindsay is convulsed and may miss a week making Gordon a workhorse for 1 week (if he doesn't fumble it) 

I know the Cowboys are trash right now but I always bet on talent and opportunity and right now Zeke has both over Gordon.  Holding out hope the Cowboys trade for Fitzpatrick and try to take the crap division aka NFC Least

Losing Fuller is a blow but with a possible suspension looming for MGIII, Zeke is still better ROS

I like the trade, you will never get Zeke this cheap again.  Gordon / Lindsay is kind of a headache, especially since they can’t suspend him til his court is complete.  I just bought Zeke/Pollard for M Thomas/J Jackson myself.

Edited by Richc00
3 hours ago, GeneralTsou said:

12 team PPR

Traded my Melvin Gordon, Phillip Lindsay, and Will Fuller (bye) for Zeke and Tony Pollard.  

My other WR: Godwin, Golladay, and Claypool.  I will snag one of Aiyuk, Higgins, Shepard, Bourne on waivers for WR depth

My thought process:

When Lindsay is healthy, I see this as a 50/50 timeshare with Gordon getting most of the GL and passing work.  They limit each others ceiling. Lindsay is convulsed and may miss a week making Gordon a workhorse for 1 week (if he doesn't fumble it) 

I know the Cowboys are trash right now but I always bet on talent and opportunity and right now Zeke has both over Gordon.  Holding out hope the Cowboys trade for Fitzpatrick and try to take the crap division aka NFC Least

Losing Fuller is a blow but with a possible suspension looming for MGIII, Zeke is still better ROS

Yeah, I would go a fter Zeke. Definitely get a other WR, as Godwin is probably out this week. GL!

3 hours ago, GeneralTsou said:

12 team PPR

My thought process:

I like it. Like you said, Zeke has the better talent+opportunity. You might regret losing Fuller along the way...if he stays healthy. I'd definitely go after Higgins or Shepard because AB will affect Godwin and Claypool is very boom/bust. But yeah, I like this deal for you. 

Thoughts on mine? 

4 hours ago, Richc00 said:

I like the trade, you will never get Zeke this cheap again.  Gordon / Lindsay is kind of a headache, especially since they can’t suspend him til his court is complete.  I just bought Zeke/Pollard for M Thomas/J Jackson myself.

what he said