NBC Sports Edge Forums

5 Owners Needed for Dynasty League - 2021

I currently run a dynasty league with 10 teams and it looks like heading into next year, 3 of the managers will not be back.  1 guy is completely inactive, and the other 2 have a personal issue (outside of FF) with a few of the members, so they're taking their balls and going home.

Since there will be a big change anyway, I figure I would take this opportunity to expand the league from 10-12 teams, something we've been discussing the last few years.  

Since we are replacing 3 guys plus adding two more, I figure a re-start would be best.  The rest of the league members are on board.  

I know this is a bit far in advance, but since I need 5 new owners, I thought I would get a jump on it now.

If you're interested in joining next season, shoot me a DM or respond in the thread and I can send you league guidelines I have typed up.  

25 player rosters - PPR - Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX - NO Defense or Kicker

• 2 weeks later...