NBC Sports Edge Forums

4-3...Feel like I need to make a move! WHIR

4-3 with a solid but not terrible team led by Kamara. We got some depth but feel like I need to add a playmaker at WR or maybe upgrade on Gibson. 12 teams -- PPR start 3 WR.

QB: Big Benjamin

RB: Kamara, Antonio Gibson, Boston Scott, Jamycal Hasty

WR: Mike Evans, JuJu, Jamison Crowder, A.J. Green, Brandin Cooks

TE: Mark Andrews, Robert Tonyan

Any thoughts or ideas?

Edited by Jetdog16
more info
5 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

If okay with Tonyan, I would try trading Andrews for a RB. Or if the team that has Sanders needs a RB & has good WR, maybe offer Scott & a WR for an upgrade at WR. GL!

Thank you for the suggestion.

Forgot to mention, I was approached by M.Thomas owner about a deal involving him for Antonio Gibson. I'd rather have MT for sure, but with my team in my present form I think it would leave me too weak at RB

14 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Forgot to mention, I was approached by M.Thomas owner about a deal involving him for Antonio Gibson. I'd rather have MT for sure, but with my team in my present form I think it would leave me too weak at RB

Can you package 2 WR for a RB & also offer Andrews for a solid RB? If so, i would make the deal for MT. He has to eventually come back. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

If it's Michael Thomas for Gibson straight up that's a robbery for you. Since you're in a 3 WR league you'll be able to start 4 WR every week with your WR depth. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Amish_Ninja said:

What about an Andrews for MT trade. Gibson is a huge asset, hate to see you part with him, granted would rather have MT (when he is playing) over Gibson.

Would love to. MT owner has Kelce so that won't work. Totally agree here -- think I'm willing to take the plunge as I expect MT back sooner than later and will score more points than Gibson when active. 

31 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Would love to. MT owner has Kelce so that won't work. Totally agree here -- think I'm willing to take the plunge as I expect MT back sooner than later and will score more points than Gibson when active. 

Yeah if MT owner already has Kelce I'd just take the Gibson trade and trade and trade Andrews in a package deal with some of your other guys for a stronger RB. Boston Scott and Hasty should be able to hold you out for a little bit until you nail down a trade

Would appreciate help here pls:

• Thanks 1

Y'all, the MT owner doesn't want to talk trades anymore so it looks off the table.

Back at square one. I started negotiations last night with James Robinson owner in a deal involving him for Andrews+JuJu possibly. Not even sure I really want to trade Andrews for a RB when I have Gibson/Hasty/Scott and now Wayne Gallman on the roster. I'm going to see where those talks go but I am just as motivated to land an upgrade at WR and think that may be bigger priority.