10 team half PPR, and I'm currently 5-2

QB - Murray

RB - Cook, Carson, Gaskin, Bernard, Fournette

WR - AJ Brown, Boyd, Kupp, Woods, Higgins, Antonio Brown

TE - Kelce

DEF - Bucs

K - Koo

I'm thinking either 

1. Drop one of Woods, Higgins, Kupp and try to claim them (or Brandin Cooks who was dropped by someone) next week

2. Drop Koo and play this week without a kicker

Any chance you can hold off on deciding until you see if Carson is out for the week and becomes eligible for an IR slot, assuming you have one free?

If not I would lean toward dropping Higgins, though it's definitely a close call between the 3 WRs you are considering.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bchang220 said:

Any chance you can hold off on deciding until you see if Carson is out for the week and becomes eligible for an IR slot, assuming you have one free?

If not I would lean toward dropping Higgins, though it's definitely a close call between the 3 WRs you are considering.

No IR slots unfortunately 😕

I don’t have a great answer for you, the 3 WR you targeted to drop are the right ones and you have plenty of depth there, esp with AB coming. I personally wouldn’t play without a kicker but that’s just me... I’d probably drop Higgins but there’s no great answer here. Think you’ll be fine either way. 

• Like 1

So the issue here is that you have so may players that are giving you the same production, and overlapping teams

Kupp and Woods are #22 and #20 respectively

Higgins is #25 and you have Boyd (#9)

If you look at the numbers, Higgins is more consistent while Kupp and Woods are basically the same player. I would choose between one of them

Their numbers all warrant rostering, but I would drive myself crazy trying to figure out who to start just to see the other one have a better week

I also could not talk myself into not starting a kicker

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fungi said:

So the issue here is that you have so may players that are giving you the same production, and overlapping teams

Kupp and Woods are #22 and #20 respectively

Higgins is #25 and you have Boyd (#9)

If you look at the numbers, Higgins is more consistent while Kupp and Woods are basically the same player. I would choose between one of them

Their numbers all warrant rostering, but I would drive myself crazy trying to figure out who to start just to see the other one have a better week

I also could not talk myself into not starting a kicker

Yeah I was leaning Woods/Kupp honestly

If one of them gets claimed next week then I could scoop Reagor or hopefully Cooks if he doesn't get claimed

You're 5 - 2. Here's the move. Assuming your league has a two day waiver period (after you drop a player), you should wait until Saturday then drop Bernard (so no one else can use him this week). He's going to be worthless after this week and you have enough depth to field a competitive team without him.

Longer term, you should be looking to consolidate your team via trade. For example, email the Adams and Hopkins owners and tell them they can have their choice of any two of Boyd, Kupp, Woods, Higgins, or Brown for either player. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

You're 5 - 2. Here's the move. Assuming your league has a two day waiver period (after you drop a player), you should wait until Saturday then drop Bernard (so no one else can use him this week). He's going to be worthless after this week and you have enough depth to field a competitive team without him.

Longer term, you should be looking to consolidate your team via trade. For example, email the Adams and Hopkins owners and tell them they can have their choice of any two of Boyd, Kupp, Woods, Higgins, or Brown for either player. 

This is sound advise. 

23 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Can you make a trade before the games? I’d hate to drop woods or kupp since you won’t see them again. I’d try to trade or live without koo 

this

but I also would agree with dropping Gio

Edited by dropshadows

17 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Love it. Only problem is that I planned on starting Bernard if Carson sits

1 hour ago, street sharks said:

Love it. Only problem is that I planned on starting Bernard if Carson sits

I'd start Gaskin as your second RB. That's a better option than dropping a player who's going to immediately get snatched up by another team. And honestly, I'm not sure there's going to be a huge difference in production between the two. Bernard was deceptively mediocre last week. Make those other teams pay up for good players, don't give them away for free!