NBC Sports Edge Forums

TNF 10-29-2020 Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Carolina needs a good tight end. That's the only way a game manager like him can have a modicum of success 

sure, they can also try some screen passes...i mean that's all teddy did for the first 5 games. what changed? but definitely a te is needed. 

Edited by TroutFister
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Chippa said:

Carolina needs a good tight end. That's the only way a game manager like him can have a modicum of success 

I am shocked by all this Teddy hate. He's been good this year. 275 yards a pop and 72% completion percentage. 6th in yards per attempt so it isn't all dink and dunk stuff. This guy has legitimately been a really good player this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I am shocked by all this Teddy hate. He's been good this year. 275 yards a pop and 72% completion percentage. 6th in yards per attempt so it isn't all dink and dunk stuff. This guy has legitimately been a really good player this year.

I get that, but that's because you cant completely ignore 2 stud receivers and a really good 3 in Samuel.

Not taking anything away from Teddy when I say this, but if carolina had a qb who was a downfield type of guy, the panthers would prob be 4-4 or even 5-3

Edited by Chippa
Just now, Chippa said:

I get that, but that's because you cant completely ignore 2 stud receivers and a really good 3 in Samuel.

Not taking anything away from Teddy when I say this, but if carolina had a qb who was a downfield type of guy, the panthers would prob be 4-4 or even 5-3

Most people expected this team to compete for being the worst team in football this year. They are actually a surprise.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Mike Davis had 1 reception?  

8 ppr points against Atlanta at home?

spacer.png

to waivers you go

an it's not like davis sucked when he got the ball. 5.1 ypc. just horrid usage. i hope they misuse cmc like they have with davis these past few games. 

• Like 1
Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

Most people expected this team to compete for being the worst team in football this year.

I never thought that though. Teddy's ok, and the acquisition of Anderson was a great one. 

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He gave way too many goodies already

right, when people didn't expect him too...and when he starts getting respect, can't muster a 10 pt game against a garbage falcons team. not blaming davis at all...but man, what horrid play calling. how moore and davis only had 3 receptions is sad. 

• Thanks 2
Just now, Chippa said:

I never thought that though. Teddy's ok, and the acquisition of Anderson was a great one. 

Yeah I'm not saying he's incredible but he has been pretty solid for the most part. He's been really good if you dive deep into the numbers but I'm not trying to get too crazy here. The game was a sloppy mess. Just surprised this many people are off base or ignorant to how he has played this season.

3 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Yeah I'm not saying he's incredible but he has been pretty solid for the most part. He's been really good if you dive deep into the numbers but I'm not trying to get too crazy here. The game was a sloppy mess. Just surprised this many people are off base or ignorant to how he has played this season.

most ppl arent watching the panthers. They just see, A: Moore is "dissappointing", B: Teddy has the game manager reputation, and C : This was the primtime game for carolina, and it will prob be the only game the masses get to see from him

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 2
Just now, Chippa said:

most ppl arent watching the panthers. They just see, A: Moore is "dissappointing", and B: Teddy has the game manager reputation, and 😄 This was the primtime game for carolina, and it will prob be the only game the masses get to see from him

i've been bagging on Bilgewater since he came into the leeg ... he'll never be more than what he is: an extremely overvalued game manager, at best. 

so, yeah ... not my first time at the Tedward Rodeo, i've seen enough to know the score  - dude's just not good. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i've been bagging on Bilgewater since he came into the leeg ... he'll never be more than what he is: an extremely overvalued game manager, at best. 

so, yeah ... not my first time at the Tedward Rodeo, i've seen enough to know the score  - dude's just not good. 

He's like in perpetual 2011 Alex Smith mode