NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Grade these two trades, please. WHIR 100%

12 TM 1.PPR. Keep 2 players for 3 years. Only can keep players drafted. No players off the ww. Numbers in ( ) represent the rd they were drafted in.

We star QB 2RB 3WR TE FLEX DST K 

My team 

QB L.Jackson(Rd13)Keeper, Brady (11th)

RB Akers(3rd) Dobbins(6th) Gibson(7th) Josh Kelley (16th) M.Davis Lindsay Hyde Coleman(IR)

WR A.Thielen(2nd) Chark(4th) M.Brown (5th) Crowder (8th IR) N.Agholor Antonio Brown A.Jeffery (IR)

TE E.Ebron

DST Tampa 

K Sanders

I'm 2-5 so I felt like I needed some changes.

1ST TRADE

I give up Chark and I get Fournette(8th). I lost Saquan and never  had a real RB2

2ND TRADE

I give L.Jackson, Crowder & J.Kelley

I get C.Wentz(7th) and Michael Thomas(2nd)

The MT owner can't keep him any longer after this year.  Even if I don't make the playoffs I can keep him and give up a 2nd for him.

What are your guy's thoughts?

Leave a link WHIR!

Doing both deals leaves you with big question marks regarding your WR depth.  But having Thomas and Thielen as a 1-2 punch at the top isn't bad.  And even though you have great value for Jackson, getting Thomas is a solid return.  Who would you keep if you did the second trade?

Return the favor?

I like both trades.

But think I like the first one a bit more cuz it's more simple and somewhat less risk. Chark been so inconsistent and Jax qb play is up in the air. Fournette could very useful player down the stretch on really good TB.

Could you maybe do MBrown for Fournette? Prob not, but feel a little better about that one. MBrown is kinda boom or bust on an O that's doing very little booming.

I like the other trade too. Giving up Lamar and more players can be risky, but Lamar has been disappointing and it's no guarantee that he will even be better than Wentz ros. Wentz has nice sched. Crowder and Kelley and underrated but not in love with them. Really dont want anyone on jets and kelley gonna be battling with j jackson on passing team.

One reason this 2nd trade could really work for you is when thomas comes back hes prob gonna set the world on fire. I could see them maybe easing off kamara a bit down stretch run and thomas going nuts.

Help?

19 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

12 TM 1.PPR. Keep 2 players for 3 years. Only can keep players drafted. No players off the ww. Numbers in ( ) represent the rd they were drafted in.

We star QB 2RB 3WR TE FLEX DST K 

My team 

QB L.Jackson(Rd13)Keeper, Brady (11th)

RB Akers(3rd) Dobbins(6th) Gibson(7th) Josh Kelley (16th) M.Davis Lindsay Hyde Coleman(IR)

WR A.Thielen(2nd) Chark(4th) M.Brown (5th) Crowder (8th IR) N.Agholor Antonio Brown A.Jeffery (IR)

TE E.Ebron

DST Tampa 

K Sanders

I'm 2-5 so I felt like I needed some changes.

1ST TRADE

I give up Chark and I get Fournette(8th). I lost Saquan and never  had a real RB2

2ND TRADE

I give L.Jackson, Crowder & J.Kelley

I get C.Wentz(7th) and Michael Thomas(2nd)

The MT owner can't keep him any longer after this year.  Even if I don't make the playoffs I can keep him and give up a 2nd for him.

What are your guy's thoughts?

Leave a link WHIR!

Chark has been so hit-and-miss...I like the first deal for you. I own him and wish I could get Fournette for him. Lol. 

As for the second deal, I‘m on the fence. If I new Thomas was coming back soon and would be his old self, I’d do it. But he went from an ankle injury to a hammy. I know people don’t want to trade Lamar, but he’s just been ugly this year as a passer. At this point, I like Wentz better. Crowder can’t get healthy and stay healthy. Hmmm...assuming you have a good chance at the playoffs, I think I would lean toward doing this deal, too. Just have to hope MT is good by the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Doing both deals leaves you with big question marks regarding your WR depth.  But having Thomas and Thielen as a 1-2 punch at the top isn't bad.  And even though you have great value for Jackson, getting Thomas is a solid return.  Who would you keep if you did the second trade?

Return the favor?

I would keep Thomas for a 2nd round pick. If I don't make the playoffs then I have to battle in the consolation to get the 1st pick. If that happens then I would have a choice to pick McCaffrey or Barkley. I threw Barkley back in the pool because he got injured and it my final year keeping him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

I would keep Thomas for a 2nd round pick. If I don't make the playoffs then I have to battle in the consolation to get the 1st pick. If that happens then I would have a choice to pick McCaffrey or Barkley. I threw Barkley back in the pool because he got injured and it my final year keeping him.

👍