NBC Sports Edge Forums

How to improve my team? WHIR

12tm .5ppr 

QB: Watson

WRs Adams, M.Thomas, Juju, Lamb, Lazard (just traded Woods and Claypool for Thomas)

RBs: Mixon, Taylor, J.Robinson, Montgomery, Bernard

TEs: Goedert, Hurst, Tonyan 

K: Crosby

Def: TB

trying to package Monty and Juju for an upgrade at WR3 since we start 3 wrs. What do you guys think? Any thought on how to improve would be much appreciated!

On 10/31/2020 at 8:53 PM, BigBadWolff said:

12tm .5ppr 

QB: Watson

WRs Adams, M.Thomas, Juju, Lamb, Lazard (just traded Woods and Claypool for Thomas)

RBs: Mixon, Taylor, J.Robinson, Montgomery, Bernard

TEs: Goedert, Hurst, Tonyan 

K: Crosby

Def: TB

trying to package Monty and Juju for an upgrade at WR3 since we start 3 wrs. What do you guys think? Any thought on how to improve would be much appreciated!

I don’t think your team or even WRs are that bad. If I were you, I’d probably just ride it out. Agree with what the other guys said about not needing three TEs. Other than that, if you really want to upgrade, I would consider dealing Watson. He should be able to bring a good return cause he’s a big name, and you could probably pick up somebody on waivers who wouldn’t be THAT much of a drop in production. Other that, scour the waiver wire, consider streaming guys who are given more opportunities because of injuries, etc. that have good matchups. Good luck!