NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football: What do you need?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ronald Jones to test positive for COVID

Another bottle of jack 

like 17 points from Rojo because Carson Wentz forgot how to play QB   Oh I'm also playing against Dalvin Cook, that's fun

I need Jones not to fumble more than 9 times, lol. I think this is my first week this season where my games have already been decided by MNF. Although if Jones did manage to get 29 points, I'd get a $$ bonus for highest score this week, not counting on it, but would be nice, lol

25 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Sterling Shepard 18 PPR points

lets get it

Man, you're going to be sweating it out the whole game.

He'll have like 7 for 80 with six minutes left in the 4th and you'll be pleading for one more nice catch and run. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Man, you're going to be sweating it out the whole game.

He'll have like 7 for 80 with six minutes left in the 4th and you'll be pleading for one more nice catch and run. 

Pretty much haha fingers crossed tho! Go Bucs

• Like 1

In need of Darius Slayton to put up 20.05pts to continue the winning streak after starting 0-4 due to a devastatingly ravaged line-up.

That's like...

7-90-1ish in my league.

With both Shepard and Tate back, along with the nagging foot issue he's been managing over the past couple weeks, my confidence in his ability to garner victory for the squad tonight is shook.

We'll need one those longgg Danny Dimes to Darius Slayton TDs to have a chance. 

Best Wishes to All in your quest to Victory.

8 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

Not to derail the thread here, but how deep does a league have to be for DANIEL JONES to be someone's starter lol

It's a SuperFlex league, so we roll with 2 QB. He has Kyler on BYE this week. He decided to roll with Daniel Jones instead of Drew Lock this week

• Haha 1