Troymaine Pope 2020 Outlook

• tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IN NOMINE PATRIS, ET FILII, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN                        -- Pope Troymaine for XI PPR Sunday...he is risen from the protocol and is back to save us all thru the byes.

Pope is the 2020 Mostert   All aboard!!

This guy has bounced around the league since 2016 and has one good game to show for it. They're both trash.

1 hour ago, kimchi_chigae said:

LMAO

I’m not sure what I’m more pissed about - the fact I started him and got zero (the week after Jackson goose egg’d me), or how much time last week I spent reading about this scrub.  Unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It wasn’t just us though, I watched this video last night on a guy whom I enjoy watching his film breakdowns. Long story short he thought Ballage and Kelley are JAG’s and with Pope being activated after a good outing, he thought he had a good chance in this offense.

All week Pope practices and is ready to suit up, Ballage is sent back down to the practice squad them re activated (which we expected), then we get reports Pope is a go, then LAST SECOND he is a scratch which no reporters give us any info on.

Just a crappy play, I’d assume most people that relied on him like myself didn’t really have a choice, just got very unlucky.

Edited by Breesus
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

Unless you really need the roster spot you might as well hold now. He didn't play, and the offense and running game with Ballage and Kelley looked like crap. Miami had some key run stoppers out too so I think its even more glaring that they underperformed. 

Clear drop, the coach is stubborn and wanted to prove some type of point. The man didnt even get one carry theres no hope for Pope in this back-field. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheINC said:

Lynn is a clown if his gameplan to win was to run the ball 20 times thru Ballage. That 2.0 YPC really paid off!  Thankfully I got rid of Pope at halftime to pick up Lamb for next week.

He carried for 3.8? What’s the sense in saying he carried for 2?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

He carried for 3.8? What’s the sense in saying he carried for 2?

Tomato tomato, it was a poor game plan is the point I was making. Instead of playing to Herbert's strengths they just pounded the ball with a JAG and burnt a ton of clock, and it cost them a win.  Lynn is not a good coach and Herbert deserves better.

• Like 1