NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bucs @ Giants MNF Thread

2 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

He's terrible under pressure. But they'll probably stick with him for the duration of his contract.  

Doesn't even look panicked or anything honestly. I'm ok with his composure and makeup and everything. He just simply misses throw after throw.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, owenmills said:

Complete lack of trust in Jones(justified)

Definitely agree they don't trust him but they're 1-6....might as well give him the chance to develop some and make a clutch play.

I guess they still believe they can make the playoffs.  Not far fetched in the NFL Least I suppose.

2 minutes ago, kp96 said:

Who you got to ultimately be the TD leader in the end?  Probably depends on who plays longer.

Probably Brady.  Can Brees really play another year? I gotta think they might have to have a talk and hopefully he'll just agree to hang it up. He was struggling throwing 5 yard passes yesterday. 

Edited by Benjamin1984
Just now, kp96 said:

Who you got to ultimately be the TD leader in the end?  Probably depends on who plays longer.

It's so close, can go either way. Brady slight edge because he's throwing more TDs this season. Both LEGENDS! Will Mahomes catch up? Pat is at 97 for his career. 

3 minutes ago, kp96 said:

Brady no doubt, I think he has 2 more years after this.  Brees is probably in his last, especially if they fizzle out toward the end.

2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Probably Brady.  Can Brees really play another year? I gotta think they might have to have a talk and hopefully he'll just agree to hang it up. He was struggling throwing 5 yard passes yesterday. 

I believe this is almost definitely Brees's last season, isn't it? Doesn't he have a broadcasting job lined up already for next season? Also, I think Brady might care more about the record and the stats at this point. He already has the rings.

Just now, kp96 said:

11 touches for Rojo, 10 for Fournette if you're keeping score.  Officially a full blown RBBC if it wasn't last week.

That paints a better picture than reality.  I'd love to see the touch comparison since the Rojo fumble.