Bucs @ Giants MNF Thread

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man am i glad I don't have any shares of this Bucs backfield anywhere. Arians has the RB attention span of a goldfish. 

I love Arians saying "we'll leave the Antonio Brown stuff up to the courts" knowing full well the courts won't decide **** until 2021. The fact the broadcast just spent 5 minutes licking the Bucs' butthole about this AB signing is just gross. Everybody knows AB is a crazy a**hole with numerous assault accusations against him who happens to be extremely good at football. Don't try to hide behind this "we just want to make him a better man" bullshit. Hypocrites. If you're gonna get the best talent you can regardless of morals go ahead, but you don't get to have it both ways. 

• Like 5
Just now, Krustyburger said:

Evans is terrible

Please explain.   3 targets

1) Over his head by sideline after Brady got a bad snap

2) Caught on an out route for 14.

3) Evans has at least two yards on the defender and has to wait on the ball that gets knocked away by the defender.

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Yes. he is. Wayne gets no respect he is a decent RB, i don't get this Wayne hate it is ABSURD.

I agree. Every time I have ever seen him he's made a play. He may not be great or anything but I think he's ok. I certainly think he's better then Devonta Freeman at this stage in his career.

Just now, yossarian said:

man am i glad I don't have any shares of this Bucs backfield anywhere. Arians has the RB attention span of a goldfish. 

I love Arians saying "we'll leave the Antonio Brown stuff up to the courts" knowing full well the courts won't decide **** until 2021. The fact the broadcast just spent 5 minutes licking the Bucs' butthole about this AB signing is just gross. Everybody knows AB is a crazy a**hole with numerous assault accusations against him who happens to be extremely good at football. Don't try to hide behind this "we just want to make him a better man" bullshit. Hypocrites. If you're gonna get the best talent you can regardless of morals go ahead, but you don't get to have it both ways. 

Agreed, but i think it is also Brady trying to pad his stats and records. Realized he couldnt do it with the cast in NE and bounced. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yossarian said:

100% this

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

3) Evans has at least two yards on the defender and has to wait on the ball that gets knocked away by the defender.

I swear some people just look at their fantasy apps and see the pts scored to say stuff like that "Evans is trash"

Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

Its hard to be on when the WRs dont catch passes that are led to the right spots, but continue

Is that what you’re seeing? I’m seeing Brady missing throws that he usually makes. All his passes haven’t been to the right spots. Let’s be real here. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Bradberry with a sick play there.

Damn shame Brady and Evans couldn't hook up there.

There's a pulse...barely.

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

^^This^^

• Like 1
Just now, Sternes said:

Apologies,I meant to type Brady, not Evans. Evans actually looked speedier in that run than he has all year. Brady has been poor tonight 

1 minute ago, Deke said:

what the f--- is Tom doing?

I think he sees the Giants jerseys and gets PTSD.

He just looks like he can't play anymore about 1/3 of the time nowadays and is fine the rest. His age is really trying to catch up with him. It would be a lot worse if he wasn't in this situation but then again that's probably why he went there.

• Like 1