• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Mind naming a few? The passes have been broken up, or led to where Godwin would be able to make the catch. The lack of reps between these other guys is showing. Its not on Brady the talent is not up to par. 

It is on Brady somewhat.  He is forcing it to scrubs.  "I'm not going to Mike Evans (who I described as a HoF WR) in tight single coverage.  I'm going to force into the 3rd string TE in DOUBLE coverage."

Mickens has FIVE targets right now. It is just ridiculously egotistical of Brady to think they can plug in guys and he can throw it to them like they are all of equal talent.  We aren't talking about Godwin out there, or the new hot hand Miller.  Jaydon. Mickens. 

If I am going to lose a game throwing to my WR it is sure is hell going to be going down with my best guy who is at his healthiest this year.

When the Lions had Megatron, you don't feed Stefon fricking Logan.

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

I don’t have the play by play for you. He definitely overthrew someone in the flats a few minutes ago though. Can’t remember who it was but it’s a throw Brady usually makes. 

You’re the only one defending Brady right now. He hasn’t been sharp so far but he still has time to turn it around. 

I think that was the one with the bad snap, but yes it was a bad overthrow.

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Man. I have no idea. You would think AB would know this was his last last last final last chance and would not even make a peep but logic and "reality" don't seem to be his strong suits. I don't think any outcome would surprise me, from him going full 2007 Randy Moss for the back half of the season to him not even making it through his first practice before he does something crazy and gets kicked off the team to him lying about a positive test and giving the whole team COVID. I really have no clue. 

IDK if you watched the Raiders Hard Knocks.  AB is nuts.  Certified crazy.  You could see it in his eyes and the way he acted.  Watching that made me not draft him (luckily).  It also made me wonder how long it been like that on the Steelers.

1 minute ago, RingMyBell said:

All RBs fumble the ball.  Its not rocket science.  All the greats do.

Obviously not what I'm saying.  You're saying he should stick with Rojo to keep his confidence up.  I'm telling you that football isn't for wusses and if Rojo can't use this as motivation to play better, then he should ride the pine.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

It is on Brady somewhat.  He is forcing it to scrubs.  "I'm not going to Mike Evans (who I described as a HoF WR) in tight single coverage.  I'm going to force into the 3rd string TE in DOUBLE coverage.

Mickens has FIVE targets right now. It is just ridiculously egotistical of Brady to think they can plug in guys and he can throw it to them like they are all of equal talent.  We aren't talking about Godwin out there, or the new hot hand Miller.  Jaydon. Mickens. 

If I am going to lose a game throwing to my WR it is sure is hell going to be going down with my best guy who is at his healthiest this year.

Lol I can agree to some extent. Brady is the Bron of NFL. He makes the best read possible 90% of the time. He needs to build trust with his teammates, and that isnt going to happen if they keep getting injured or stupid Arians takes them out. Im sure they will turn it around, but this is a team effort here and hardly anyone is getting seperation

2 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

I thought Engram got in there. How many owners needed those 6 pts?

How do the officials not automatically review that under 2 mins left in half?

Desperately needed him not to score - just exhaled!

1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I can to to bed now with a smile on my face. I thought for a moment the fossil Alfred Morris was gonna crash the party.

I can't imagine Alf sees the field again after that drive.

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

It is on Brady somewhat.  He is forcing it to scrubs.  "I'm not going to Mike Evans (who I described as a HoF WR) in tight single coverage.  I'm going to force into the 3rd string TE in DOUBLE coverage."

Winston threw a million picks but he also had absolutely no issue throwing it up and trusting Evans to go get it. Sometimes he was right, sometimes he was wrong. Brady's never really struck me as a "I'll just put it up there and hope my gut gets it" kind of guy.